- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/31/2014
- Last connection: 12/05/2017
- 06:42 AM darktable Bug #10887: Running a lot slower on a much faster machine
- I should add that there is also lag responding to keyboard navigation in lighttable on my iMac. Again, the lag is als...
- 05:20 AM darktable Bug #10887: Running a lot slower on a much faster machine
- I recently got a new iMac 27" Retina with a 4G GPU
I am also seeing much more lag than I do on my, theoretically sl...
- 05:55 PM darktable Bug #10740: Crash when exporting
- Sorry, forgot to say. I upgraded to NVIDIA Driver Version 352.68.
As far as reporting a bug to NVIDIA, I would have ...
- 07:34 AM darktable Bug #10740: Crash when exporting
- I still get this crash doing a various operations in darktable, whenever GPU memory is low. Using the NVIDIA x Server...
- 07:17 AM darktable Bug #10765: High CPU and GPU usage when hovering over Darkroom thumbnail
- Good, works fine, thanks.
- 03:31 PM darktable Bug #10764: Slow hover response over Lighttable Thumbnails
- Tried disabling thumbnail color management but it didn't seem to make a noticeable difference. There is much more lag...
- 02:52 AM darktable Bug #10765 (Fixed): High CPU and GPU usage when hovering over Darkroom thumbnail
- In Darkroom mode, the mouse pointer hovering over a tumbnail causes markedly increased GPU and CPU usage.
- 02:41 AM darktable Bug #10764 (Incomplete): Slow hover response over Lighttable Thumbnails
- I noticed a performance problem in Lighttable mode where there is a slow response while moving the mouse over a serie...
- 07:38 AM website Bug #10748 (Fixed): No Access via HTTP, only HTTPS works
- For the last day at least, http://www.darktable.org has been inaccessible. HTTPS to site does work though.
I also ve...
- 05:07 AM darktable Bug #10740: Crash when exporting
- I don't know what was responsible, but simply logging out and back in again seemed to clear it. Your analysis is seem...
Also available in: Atom