- 09:04 PM website Bug #12567 (New): filmic module
- Not sure if this is a bug. I'm playing with filmic module. In attached RAW file a microscopic change in balance shado...
- 12:01 AM darktable Bug #12370 (Closed: invalid): spot removal
- I used spot removal with "add path" to remove road sign. One in right upper corner. On preview I got strange straight...
- 07:59 PM darktable Feature #12261 (New): history in darkroom
- Is it possible to include in history value of changes that were made?
white balance, tint 1,025 -> 1,19
- 08:15 PM darktable Bug #12260 (New): hiding sidecards
- Photos viewed enlarged with sidecards visible.
Hiding sidecards should reveal part of the photo that is covered by i...
- 11:25 AM darktable Bug #12256: dead link on redmine
On redmine on the first tab "Overview"
the link to "features" is missing "about" in the path: https://www.dar...
- 11:23 AM darktable Bug #12256 (New): dead link on redmine
On redmine on the first tab "Overview" the link to *"features"* is missing "about" in the path: https://www.darkt...
- 11:06 PM darktable Bug #12251 (New): hidden folders not visible
- I opened a file directly from pixls.us [Play Raw]. Darktable opens with file saved in C:\Users\Rodzinka\*AppData*\Loc...
- 09:54 PM darktable Feature #12181 (New): undo history for sliders
- case: moving sliders without releasing mouse button and observing changes.
Is it possible to reduce number of regist...
- 12:17 AM darktable Bug #12147: mixed photos
- This is already reported in Bug #11970. Please remove my report. Sorry for duplicating bug report ... that isn't a bug.
- 12:10 AM darktable Bug #12147 (Closed: invalid): mixed photos
- I had a photo on which I made a snapshot. Then I went back to lightable and I chosen "Import image" which resulted in...
Also available in: Atom