- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/08/2014
- Last connection: 12/11/2018
- 03:43 AM darktable Bug #12423: OpenCL / Local Contrast / Local Laplacian - issue with AMD/ROCM: 'amplified effect'
- For the record
# apt show rocm-opencl
- 03:41 AM darktable Bug #12423: OpenCL / Local Contrast / Local Laplacian - issue with AMD/ROCM: 'amplified effect'
- Ari El wrote:
> The result of applying Local Contrast > Local Laplacian is totally different with OpenCL ON and Open...
- 03:23 AM darktable Bug #12423 (New): OpenCL / Local Contrast / Local Laplacian - issue with AMD/ROCM: 'amplified eff...
- The result of applying Local Contrast > Local Laplacian is totally different with OpenCL ON and OpenCL off, for the e...
- 08:27 AM darktable Feature #10572: Make Metadata Editor available in Darkroom mode like Tagging
- +1. Very common usecase, at least for basic metadata fields - finalizing a photo and wanting to check / add / edit Ti...
- 05:50 AM darktable Feature #8449: make image information module configurable
- This is very much missed.
I would also add: Metering mode (matrix vs center weighted vs spot, think Nikon), Auto ISO...
- 08:50 AM darktable Camera Support #11580: Noise Profiling for Nikon D500
- Stefan Schöfegger wrote:
> Please upload one Hi ISO Image here for testing
Uploaded one lo-iso (DSC 1083)
- 09:15 AM darktable Camera Support #11580 (Fixed): Noise Profiling for Nikon D500
- I'm trying to create a full noise profile for d500.
I ran into problems with the NEFs that have "Low ISO" (Lo 0.1 ...
- 07:20 PM darktable Feature #10373: Increase maximum zoom
- Any chance to get the 400% zoom patch merged? working with masks for small localized adjustments (particularly adjust...
- 08:37 AM darktable Bug #10125: Overwrite history stack results in append for pictures that have not been opened before
- I am seeing this same behavior on darktable 2.2.1 /fedora 25.
Selecting "overwrite" before pasting a stack actually ...
- 09:43 PM darktable Bug #11384: Preset Menu width bug on Fedora 25 using Wayland
- When using Gnome on Xorg, the issue is gone.
Works OK both launching darktable 2.2RC3 normally, and when launchin...
Also available in: Atom