- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/06/2014
- Last connection: 09/28/2018
- 10:39 PM darktable Feature #12351 (New): Limit output resolution/size from darkroom
- When processing noisy images (e.g. ISO 6400), I do not export with full pixel count but limit to a reasonable size th...
- 12:39 AM darktable Bug #12347: Invert module does not work for raw images
- Maybe related: https://redmine.darktable.org/issues/11164 and https://redmine.darktable.org/issues/10835.
- 12:33 AM darktable Bug #12347 (Patch attached): Invert module does not work for raw images
- As discussed here: https://discuss.pixls.us/t/inverting-photos-of-color-negatives-with-darktable/9140, there are issu...
- 12:03 PM darktable Bug #11739: Wrong border for some format sizes
- The bug is still there with 2.3.0+1055~g757563b. See screenshot attached.
- 12:24 AM darktable Bug #11739: Wrong border for some format sizes
- Hi Pascal, thanks for the reply. I saw that there were some fixes concerning borders after your comment which I did n...
- 11:22 PM darktable Bug #11739 (Fixed): Wrong border for some format sizes
- For some border configurations, the border is drawn wrong, while it is correct for the same settings and another form...
- 12:34 PM darktable Feature #11186 (New): Process and convey alpha channel
- I started scanning old slides and negatives recently. The scanner can do an additional infrared scan to detect scratc...
- 04:22 PM darktable Feature #11015: add parametric masks to mask manager
- I could imagine two ways that could work.
# The mask stays with the original module but can be applied in another ...
- 02:26 PM darktable Feature #10729 (Triaged): Write crop metadata instead of performing crop
- It would be helpful to store the selected crop into metadata of an exported image instead of actually performing the ...
- 04:39 PM darktable Bug #10103 (Confirmed): Lighttable header disappears
- Happened to me as well, on DT 1.4.2.
Also available in: Atom