- 06:34 AM darktable Bug #12650 (New): Maintain state during move and copy of multiple files.
- When selecting and moving several versions of the same image, spurious error messages are raised on every version mov...
- 04:40 AM darktable Bug #12649 (New): Nomenclature for sidecars on is conflict-prone.
- Currently, if the database contains multiple versions of an image 'IMAGE.ext', the corresponding sidecars are named '...
- 04:12 PM darktable Revision d88101f2 (darktable): Add support for image renaming to the C and Lua APIs. (#2082)
- * Added support for image renaming to the C and Lua APIs.
* Changed the name of 'dt_image_copy_r()' to 'dt_image_cop...
- 07:15 PM darktable Revision 3d61f5a9 (darktable): Handle autocomplete events on the quick-tag text box only when it is editable.
- 12:26 PM darktable Revision ca044764 (darktable): Modified the quick-tag text entry's autocomplete to work with comma-separated lists of tags.
- 02:18 AM darktable Revision 7428d2e0 (darktable): Reversed changes made to the behavior of collect-by-tag in commit 71da7aaa.
- (cherry picked from commit 15dcaea78aa4bd4a6fe59c1f5a74aa4f1922741d)
- 08:28 AM darktable Revision 15dcaea7 (darktable): Reversed changes made to the behavior of collect-by-tag in commit 71da7aaa.
- 08:29 AM darktable Feature #12072 (New): Tagging module indexer does not prioritize exact matches.
- More than once, I have had to hack the database by hand to delete a tag because, despite my typing the tag's exact na...
- 10:44 PM darktable Bug #11974: Color correction module does not work with a trackpad.
- So far I have not had any success running self-compiled versions of Darktable on MacOS -- I can get them to compile, ...
- 08:00 PM darktable Bug #11974: Color correction module does not work with a trackpad.
- In making the above observations, I tried both a Magic Trackpad (first generation) and a built-in MacBook trackpad. B...
Also available in: Atom