- 10:27 PM darktable Bug #12703 (New): Windows build does not support snapshots
- After recently updating my MSys2/mingw-64 system I found that dt executables no longer supported snapshots in darkroo...
- 12:44 PM darktable Bug #11640: Flickr integration is broken
Looks good to me. All functions as expected under linux, with authentication credentials retained betwe...
- 11:56 AM darktable Bug #11640: Flickr integration is broken
Nearly there for me. I can successfully upload batches of images, create new album etc. The one issue ...
- 10:20 PM darktable Bug #11640: Flickr integration is broken
- Just to confirm that I get the same behaviour with Ubuntu 18.04.
- 04:45 PM darktable Bug #11640: Flickr integration is broken
- jean-luc Le Corre wrote:
> Here is a proposed patch. flickcurl is no longer used, relies on oauth, curl, json and fl...
- 10:33 AM darktable Bug #12638 (New): shape selection in retouch module has changed
- In the last couple of weeks the shape selection in the retouch module has changed. Single clicking on any shape now r...
- 06:38 PM darktable Bug #12532: Vignetting not correctly applied
- But the lensfun profiles work fine on pbm and tiff files, i.e the polynomial obtained by running lens_calibrate.py is...
- 05:20 PM darktable Bug #12532 (Closed: upstream): Vignetting not correctly applied
- I have prepared new vignetting lensfun data for the Laowa 7.5mm F2.0 MFT lens using method described on lensfun site....
- 08:57 PM darktable Bug #11975: Colour picker min values for patch are wrongly displayed
- Sorry further investigation suggests that it is a little more complicated, but it seems that one of the values of the...
- 07:30 PM darktable Bug #11975: Colour picker min values for patch are wrongly displayed
- On further investigation I see that the the B value of the RGB triplet for the min value of the selected patch is dis...
Also available in: Atom