- 11:02 PM darktable Bug #12527: Luma preset of Denoise (profiled) module gets applied in wavelets mode instead non-lo...
- maybe make it a documentation bug then, so both match?
- 06:56 AM darktable Feature #12500: Format conversion during import for long term archive
- I find it amusing that you really think over the time frames that you specified ... that one format parser might be p...
- 08:32 AM darktable Feature #12501: Option to save metadata and tags in the RAW file (instead of a sidecar)
- AFAIK darktable has the premise
a) never to modify files
b) all edits go into sidecar files
There have been pl...
- 04:24 PM darktable Bug #12441: Non-monotonic curve in filmic, resulting image terrible
- IN reply to comment #2 and #6 are those properly documented in the manual already?
- 08:00 PM darktable Bug #12417: Snapshot files name clash when multiple users use darktable (/tmp/dt_snapshot_$i.png)
- they could probably be in .cache/darktable/ instead of /tmp/
- 03:11 PM darktable Camera Support #12396 (Fixed): Noise profiles Fuji X-T3
- Done with: https://pixls.us/articles/how-to-create-camera-noise-profiles-for-darktable/
results can be found here:...
- 03:58 PM darktable Bug #11901 (New): Webalbum export without trailing slash misbehaves
- * in the export module select web gallery
* type as path $(HOME)/broken/export
This results in the following tree...
- 04:02 PM darktable Bug #11897 (Closed: won't fix): workflow difference between "crop and rotate" and "perspective co...
- with the "crop and rotate" module you can double on the image to finish fiddling with the module.
the same doesn't...
- 03:56 PM darktable Feature #11896 (New): Ask if the user wants to replace the style with the newly imported version
- * import style a.dstyle
* try to import the same style again
Currently you get an easy to miss notification that ...
- 03:54 PM darktable Feature #11895 (New): allow shared storage of styles and exported module presets via $datadir/dar...
- Currently you have to import styles into your DB before you can apply them. This is especially annoying when you want...
Also available in: Atom