- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/15/2014
- Last connection: 04/14/2018
- 10:26 PM darktable Bug #12126 (New): Color zones: picking and adjusting colours
- 1. Colours picked when using color zones (select by hue) are wrong.
2. Hue adjustments are wrong.
- 10:58 PM darktable Bug #11094 (New): Velvia documentation inconsistent
- The tooltip for mid-tone bias (https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/blob/master/src/iop/velvia.c) says :
- 09:46 PM darktable Bug #10773: Built-in sRGB web-safe + LCMS2 produces unnaturally bright areas
- If the question is addressed to me - I have no idea. All I saw is the results of the exports, sRGB web-safe and the d...
- 10:26 PM darktable Bug #10774 (New): Rendering intents relative colorimetric and perceptual produce identical files
- Under some conditions, there's no difference between relative colorimetric and perceptual rendering intents, even tho...
- 10:08 PM darktable Bug #10773 (New): Built-in sRGB web-safe + LCMS2 produces unnaturally bright areas
- 10:02 PM darktable Bug #10772 (Fixed): Gamut checking is used in export pipe when lcms2 is used
- 1. Open a raw image
2. Process it
3. Apply gamut checking -> certain areas indicate out of gamut colours.
- 10:49 AM darktable Bug #10337: Shadow/highlights behaves contrary to documentation
- My issue was that both highlights = -100 and shadows = -100 resulted in lightening instead of dramatic darkening. You...
- 11:21 PM darktable Bug #10337 (Closed: won't fix): Shadow/highlights behaves contrary to documentation
- raw + xmp at http://tech.kovacs-telekes.org/files/DSC_3394/
According to manual:...
- 06:14 PM darktable Bug #10334 (Fixed): Color picker vs highlights recovery
- http://tech.kovacs-telekes.org/files/DSC_4684/DSC_4684.NEF is the raw image, it shows blown highlights on the wig.
- 06:02 PM darktable Bug #9883: Chroma noise reduction does not take exposure correction into account
You're right; I fell into the error of proposing a solution to an issue I do not fully understand. Please ...
Also available in: Atom