- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/15/2014
- Last connection: 03/25/2019
- 11:24 PM darktable Bug #12126: Color zones: picking and adjusting colours
- Altering the hue could be; but what about the different hue seen as by the colour picker (see #1 above) and the hue t...
- 10:05 PM darktable Bug #12623: Somtimes duplicate manager deletes all versions
- Screencast: https://photos.smugmug.com/Other/Darktable-issues/Misc/i-p5Q5Q2f/0/28be94a3/O/screencapture.gif
- 05:02 PM darktable Bug #12623: Somtimes duplicate manager deletes all versions
- Update: Requires that Grouping be turned on (not visible in the screenshot, I tried to save space) .
- 02:42 PM darktable Bug #12623 (New): Somtimes duplicate manager deletes all versions
- Sometimes (I have been unable to find out under what circumstances) clicking [x] in the duplicate manager deletes all...
- 10:26 PM darktable Bug #12126 (New): Color zones: picking and adjusting colours
- 1. Colours picked when using color zones (select by hue) are wrong.
2. Hue adjustments are wrong.
- 10:58 PM darktable Bug #11094 (New): Velvia documentation inconsistent
- The tooltip for mid-tone bias (https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/blob/master/src/iop/velvia.c) says :
- 09:46 PM darktable Bug #10773: Built-in sRGB web-safe + LCMS2 produces unnaturally bright areas
- If the question is addressed to me - I have no idea. All I saw is the results of the exports, sRGB web-safe and the d...
- 10:26 PM darktable Bug #10774 (New): Rendering intents relative colorimetric and perceptual produce identical files
- Under some conditions, there's no difference between relative colorimetric and perceptual rendering intents, even tho...
- 10:08 PM darktable Bug #10773 (New): Built-in sRGB web-safe + LCMS2 produces unnaturally bright areas
- 10:02 PM darktable Bug #10772 (Fixed): Gamut checking is used in export pipe when lcms2 is used
- 1. Open a raw image
2. Process it
3. Apply gamut checking -> certain areas indicate out of gamut colours.
Also available in: Atom