- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/08/2014
- Last connection: 02/06/2017
- 04:54 PM darktable Bug #11476: Mouse/trackpad scroll scales lighttable instead of scrolling on OS X
- Seems it works fine in 2.2.3
- 05:58 PM darktable Bug #11476 (Closed: invalid): Mouse/trackpad scroll scales lighttable instead of scrolling on OS X
- 07:29 PM darktable Bug #11240: Crash on export (OSX)
- It is not reproduced on every image, I catch it on ones made by Casio. So it seems it is caused by this Exiv2 bug: ht...
- 02:47 PM darktable Bug #11240 (New): Crash on export (OSX)
- Darktable crashes when I try to export any image.
Crash report is in attachment.
- 08:11 PM darktable Revision f45da7c8 (darktable): Add filemanager button to show non-hovered image overlays
- 07:10 PM darktable Revision d8890c69 (darktable): Don't switch group if module activated via hotkey is already visible
- (cherry picked from commit f93f9b4f2a434626f61e1e91d65c6ba0af22a290)
- 07:46 PM darktable Revision a99f23bc (darktable): Fix invalid UTF-8 trimming in "recent collections"
- (cherry picked from commit 8766f7254d845a20453df47dcca09a744be3c114)
- 07:20 PM darktable Revision 8766f725 (darktable): Fix invalid UTF-8 trimming in "recent collections"
- 04:55 PM darktable Revision f93f9b4f (darktable): Don't switch group if module activated via hotkey is already visible
- 06:05 PM darktable Feature #9790 (Duplicate): Scroll to current image on switching from darkroot to lighttable
1. Switch to lighttable
2. Open filmstrip with bunch of images (they shouldn't fit into single screen)
Also available in: Atom