- 04:27 PM darktable Bug #12439: Cannot rename any iop
- I confirm that commit:41e3fc8b fixes this issue of rename functionality for me on Ubuntu 18.04 but the same problem s...
- 04:06 PM darktable Bug #12444: Inconsistency in color balance iop
- I think 25% saturation is enough for offset and power but I sometimes find it not enough for slope. Isn't it better t...
- 02:27 PM darktable Bug #12445 (Confirmed): Incorrect view for second color balance iop instance
- When a new instance of the color balance iop is created, it shows color control sliders in "both" mode while the "col...
- 02:23 PM darktable Bug #12444 (Closed: won't fix): Inconsistency in color balance iop
- When "color control sliders" set to "HSL" or "both" modes the max value for the saturation sliders of offset/lift, ga...
- 01:30 PM darktable Bug #12439: Cannot rename any iop
- The GNOME Shell version is 3.28.3
This is strange for me, too. When I comment out the following line in imageop.c (l...
- 05:52 AM darktable Bug #12441: Non-monotonic curve in filmic, resulting image terrible
- I think the "normal" behaviour of this iop is sometimes hard to understand for an average user. Another example to de...
- 09:40 PM darktable Bug #12439: Cannot rename any iop
- That's the default desktop environment of Ubuntu 18.04 (GNOME3 over xorg). I disabled all my Gnome-shell extensions b...
- 05:45 PM darktable Bug #12439 (New): Cannot rename any iop
- When I select "rename" option for an iop, the popup box does not appear. I investigated it in the source code and it ...
- 11:48 AM darktable Bug #12258 (New): Store preset problem with wildcard character in collect images module
- Presets containing the wildcard character (%) do not work as expected in collect image module. They simply do not fil...
- 06:57 PM darktable Bug #11789: Clicking an option on a popup menu also clicks the option beneath the menu
- This issue is addressed in #11818. Please close this.
Also available in: Atom