- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/20/2013
- Last connection: 04/29/2019
- 12:02 AM darktable Feature #9028: Set default lens model to "Standard" for LensFun lookup
- Torsten Bronger wrote:
> I must correct and update my above "proposed solution".
> Lensfun does not use the nam...
- 06:04 PM darktable Bug #10887: Running a lot slower on a much faster machine
- Yes, the same version. Also, I'd like to help with what Roman asks me, but I have no idea how. I launch dt from the M...
- 05:51 PM darktable Bug #10887: Running a lot slower on a much faster machine
- It's the same OS that I ran on my previous Mac (where darktable was fast enough) and darktable is running like a norm...
- 03:35 PM darktable Bug #10888 (Duplicate): Crop tool often fails on new iMac
- I didn't notice this running 2.0 on my old 2011 iMac, but on my new 27-inch one (late 2015, 3,3 GHz Intel Core i5, 24...
- 03:32 PM darktable Bug #10887 (Incomplete): Running a lot slower on a much faster machine
- On my new 27 inch iMac (3,3 GHz Intel Core i5, 24 GB 1867 MHz DDR3, AMD Radeon R9 M395 2048 MB, 2TB Fusion Drive, lat...
- 03:25 PM darktable Bug #10884: No OpenCL for newest iMac with AMD Radeon R9 M395
- I can test this now on my own iMac 27 inch, late 2015, with 3,3 GHz Intel Core i5, 24 GB 1867 MHz DDR3, AMD Radeon R9...
- 09:51 PM darktable Bug #10884: No OpenCL for newest iMac with AMD Radeon R9 M395
- Would love to, but I don't have the hardware here. I will in a few days, probably. I'm no coder, so please tell me wh...
- 09:42 PM darktable Bug #10884 (Incomplete): No OpenCL for newest iMac with AMD Radeon R9 M395
- Testing darktable 2.0 on a friend's iMac 27-inch (late 2015) with a AMD Radeon R9 M395 graphic card, the OpenCL check...
- 01:49 PM darktable Bug #10818 (Duplicate): Quick access menus for styles and presets unresponsive on Mac
- Both quick access menus for styles and presets are unresponsive on Mac. The menus do appear, but cannot be activated ...
- 06:03 PM darktable Bug #9782 (Closed: won't fix): OpenCL cannot be activated on system with OpenCL-savvy graphics card
- The preferences/core options "activate OpenCL support" checkbox is greyed out and a hover text says "not available on...
Also available in: Atom