- 12:55 AM darktable Bug #11620: can't create HDR
- Thanks. Here is one I got almost all magenta.
It is great that Darktable has its non-destructive processing.
- 09:57 PM darktable Bug #11620: can't create HDR
- Tobias Ellinghaus wrote:
> I don't see a point in turning a single image into an HDR. What are you trying to achieve...
- 12:54 AM darktable Bug #11620 (New): can't create HDR
- Ubuntu 16.04, Darktable 2.2.4. Try to create HDR from a single raw file CR2, the resulting dng file is very magenta.
Also available in: Atom