- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/14/2013
- Last connection: 06/25/2018
- 11:43 AM darktable Bug #12228: In darkroom mode, most edits could feel twice as snappy
- > 1) use common but computationally intensive modules (equalizer, profiled denoise for instance) so that rendering ch...
- 11:02 AM website Bug #12113: Link to german tutorials and videos will end in an error
- Some of them seem to be on vimeo: https://vimeo.com/user1479718
From my perspective as a user I don't know if it m...
- 09:54 AM darktable Bug #12128: MacOS command and delete keys
- And changing the shortcuts in the preferences dialog does not work for you: https://www.darktable.org/usermanual/en/s...
- 05:18 PM darktable Bug #12096: darktable.control.execute - quotes issue under windows
- You need to escape the quotes with \ so that they are not interpreted by LUA itself.
You can build the command by ...
- 10:48 PM darktable Bug #11833: cmake 3.10.0 makes libxml2 not to be found --> compile of dt fails
- Same happened here on debian 9, but it was related due to a package ?clash.
I tried to compile GMIC filters and ne...
- 06:18 PM darktable Camera Support #11600: Pentax KP support
- Al Bogner wrote:
> So I would be happy if this camera will be supported soon.
DNG should work already. So you can s...
- 10:28 AM darktable Bug #11591 (Fixed): toncurve module mode "automatic RGB" has no OpenCL support
The new automatic RGB mode of the tonecurve modul does not work with OpenCL enabled.
If OpenCL is enabled ...
- 04:17 PM darktable Bug #10345: Color of exported images changed due to the switch 'embedded matrix over camera matri...
- I have a new camera (Pentax K-3II) and a nice IT8 target now.
What is the current status? Will new matrices be add...
- 09:36 AM darktable Camera Support #11578: PENTAX K-3 II White Balance presets
- Here are the original RAW files.
- 09:45 AM darktable Bug #11579: Snapshots zoom not synchred
- Duplicate of https://redmine.darktable.org/issues/9214
That is the way how it works now. It is not a bug.
Also available in: Atom