- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/14/2013
- Last connection: 02/18/2019
- 02:17 PM darktable Bug #12599: the option to erase or save as new file on conflicts isn't saved in export profiles
- That is not a bug. This is by design to avoid overwritting by accident.
- 09:55 PM darktable Bug #12464: Darktable Windows 2.6.0rc1 fails to start with error 0xc0000142
- there is a new build of RC2 now on https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/releases
- 12:30 PM darktable Bug #12464: Darktable Windows 2.6.0rc1 fails to start with error 0xc0000142
- There is a discussion on this here:
- 11:35 AM darktable Bug #12325: OpenCL issues with Nvidia GTX 770
- > 0.138597 [opencl_init] device 0 `GeForce GTX 770' allows GPU memory allocations of up to 499MB
500 MB is not muc...
- 02:11 PM darktable Feature #12302: Labelling and metadata works on mouse (h)over image instead of clicked image or i...
- I like this behaviour. It saves me many clicks. You can move the mouse somewhere out of the images areas and your sel...
- 04:27 PM darktable Bug #10345: Color of exported images changed due to the switch 'embedded matrix over camera matri...
- I guess this has been supersede by darktable-chart?
- 04:11 PM darktable Bug #12306: In Map view, "find location" generates error and no search
- duplicate of https://redmine.darktable.org/issues/12214
should be fixed with https://redmine.darktable.org/project...
- 10:26 AM darktable Bug #12320: Since > x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers-396.24-r1 opencl does not work anymore
- Did you use nvidia packages from your distribution?
In this case there might be separate packages for the driver a...
- 09:26 AM darktable Bug #12308: Better Performance without OpenCL support
Just some comments from an user.
Lorenzo Lu wrote:
> I know my GPU is not a monster of power, but sho...
- 02:29 PM darktable Bug #12271: Enabling contrast, brightness and saturation grouping is affecting image
- I think that is per design.
darktable does not clamp color values to valid values by default. (https://www.darkta...
Also available in: Atom