- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/14/2013
- Last connection: 01/20/2017
- 11:05 PM darktable Bug #11457: Brush mask should be transparent
- Ctlr + mousewheel changes the opacity, but I guess that is not exactly what you are looking for.
However, if I lo...
- 11:33 AM darktable Feature #11454: One Image - Many Styles
- A small sample can be found in a german photograhpy forum:
- 09:28 PM darktable Bug #11434: darkroom artefacts with local laplacian filter in local contrast module with opencl a...
- Oh, export is also affected ...
- 04:00 PM darktable Bug #11434 (New): darkroom artefacts with local laplacian filter in local contrast module with op...
I get 'artefacts' in darkroom mode (see screenshot) on the right hand side of the image preview,
* if the lo...
- 12:54 PM darktable Camera Support #11433: PENTAX K-5 dng
- Roman Lebedev wrote:
> Could you please also upload the PEF there?
Done! Sorry, I never used PEF and one sample d...
- 12:28 PM darktable Camera Support #11433 (Fixed): PENTAX K-5 dng
darktable version 2.3.0+152~g8ff91a2 reports following message on the command line:...
- 10:30 AM darktable Bug #10919: darktable and MIDI controler
- Tobias is working on this. More about the progress can be found here: https://discuss.pixls.us/t/midi-controller-for-...
- 11:50 AM darktable Feature #11357: Option to export and not include EXIF data
- In risk that I get punished here ;-). As Fedora ships LUA now as well. I made a LUA script, which calls the exiftool ...
- 04:24 PM website Feature #11351: User GUI Font is too Small
- What about adding "screen_dpi_overwrite" in the GUI preferences dialog as configurable option?
- 11:47 AM website Feature #11351: User GUI Font is too Small
- There is a comment an that topic at the official site:
Also available in: Atom