- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/14/2013
- Last connection: 11/17/2017
- 06:18 PM darktable Camera Support #11600: Pentax KP support
- Al Bogner wrote:
> So I would be happy if this camera will be supported soon.
DNG should work already. So you can s...
- 10:28 AM darktable Bug #11591 (Fixed): toncurve module mode "automatic RGB" has no OpenCL support
The new automatic RGB mode of the tonecurve modul does not work with OpenCL enabled.
If OpenCL is enabled ...
- 04:17 PM darktable Bug #10345: Color of exported images changed due to the switch 'embedded matrix over camera matri...
- I have a new camera (Pentax K-3II) and a nice IT8 target now.
What is the current status? Will new matrices be add...
- 09:36 AM darktable Camera Support #11578: PENTAX K-3 II White Balance presets
- Here are the original RAW files.
- 09:45 AM darktable Bug #11579: Snapshots zoom not synchred
- Duplicate of https://redmine.darktable.org/issues/9214
That is the way how it works now. It is not a bug.
- 10:25 PM darktable Camera Support #11578 (Fixed): PENTAX K-3 II White Balance presets
I followed the description to extract "WB presets":https://redmine.darktable.org/projects/darktable/wiki/White...
- 12:58 PM darktable Bug #11434: darkroom artefacts with local laplacian filter in local contrast module with opencl a...
- I have no issues anymore since commit "a770a577fe7adbcd5b2731a3dd80ccac4d7ea2d8":https://github.com/darktable-org/dar...
- 11:05 PM darktable Bug #11457: Brush mask should be transparent
- Ctlr + mousewheel changes the opacity, but I guess that is not exactly what you are looking for.
However, if I lo...
- 11:33 AM darktable Feature #11454: One Image - Many Styles
- A small sample can be found in a german photograhpy forum:
- 09:28 PM darktable Bug #11434: darkroom artefacts with local laplacian filter in local contrast module with opencl a...
- Oh, export is also affected ...
Also available in: Atom