- 02:03 PM darktable Feature #12018 (New): Option to make filmstrip static
- Hello devs,
I would like to have the option to make the filmstrip static and only move when actively scrolling th...
- 02:12 PM darktable Bug #11777: Import from SD card not possible
- Donald Massyn wrote:
> Peter Budai wrote:
> > If you import from filesystem, the import will NOT actually move/...
- 06:46 PM darktable Feature #11904: Show multi-layer tiff as flattened image
- What I meant with flattened is, that darktable should show the picture as if the layers of the multi-layered tiff wer...
- 11:20 AM darktable Feature #11904 (New): Show multi-layer tiff as flattened image
- Currently darktable can't show multi-layer tiffs correctly.
Assuming a tiff with two layers is saved with krita. dt...
- 03:23 PM darktable Bug #11616: Various ssues while trying to change keyboard shortcuts
- Little update:
I have no problems assigning the keys with 2.4.0 and the current 2.5.0+27~g6ad91943b-dirty. Also cha...
- 04:07 PM darktable Bug #11777: Import from SD card not possible
- Hello Peter,
sorry for not answering sooner. I'm a 95% linux user, so the problems under windows aren't my priori...
- 11:33 AM darktable Bug #11777: Import from SD card not possible
- Hello Peter,
I do not want to import from a file system, as i want the images to be moved from the SD Card to the...
- 06:47 PM darktable Bug #11777: Import from SD card not possible
- Peter Budai wrote:
> Can you specify what you would like to achieve exactly:
> * Import from file system, aka "impo...
- 11:17 AM darktable Bug #11777 (New): Import from SD card not possible
i've just installed the current version for windows 2.3.0+941~g3fe3c2749 under windows 10 to play around. ...
- 10:50 AM darktable Feature #11646 (New): Making gimp.lua a default feature for Darktable
the gimp.lua works great once it's installed correctly. I was thinking, that it is such a convenient plugi...
Also available in: Atom