- 12:10 PM darktable Feature #12593: lighttable zoomed view when moving among photos
- I like the idea. Something like a magnifier tool in lighttable would be useful.
- 09:59 PM darktable Feature #12065: scroll bar in lightable
- Vincent Fregeac wrote:
> [Darktable 2.6.0 rc1] There is already a functional scroll bar on the right of the lightabl...
- 09:30 PM darktable Feature #12356 (New): Static "Filtering and sort order" selection window.
- The little window which pops up, when the filtering or sorting options ([[https://www.darktable.org/usermanual/en/fil...
- 02:03 PM darktable Feature #12018 (New): Option to make filmstrip static
- Hello devs,
I would like to have the option to make the filmstrip static and only move when actively scrolling th...
- 02:12 PM darktable Bug #11777: Import from SD card not possible
- Donald Massyn wrote:
> Peter Budai wrote:
> > If you import from filesystem, the import will NOT actually move/...
- 06:46 PM darktable Feature #11904: Show multi-layer tiff as flattened image
- What I meant with flattened is, that darktable should show the picture as if the layers of the multi-layered tiff wer...
- 11:20 AM darktable Feature #11904 (New): Show multi-layer tiff as flattened image
- Currently darktable can't show multi-layer tiffs correctly.
Assuming a tiff with two layers is saved with krita. dt...
- 03:23 PM darktable Bug #11616: Various ssues while trying to change keyboard shortcuts
- Little update:
I have no problems assigning the keys with 2.4.0 and the current 2.5.0+27~g6ad91943b-dirty. Also cha...
- 04:07 PM darktable Bug #11777: Import from SD card not possible
- Hello Peter,
sorry for not answering sooner. I'm a 95% linux user, so the problems under windows aren't my priori...
- 11:33 AM darktable Bug #11777: Import from SD card not possible
- Hello Peter,
I do not want to import from a file system, as i want the images to be moved from the SD Card to the...
Also available in: Atom