- 11:01 AM darktable Revision 841120d5 (darktable): Fix OpenCL compile errors on Windows (#3441)
- 09:06 PM darktable Revision 3be31924 (darktable): Add gdbus.exe to the installer
- 06:50 PM darktable Revision 6f78ef09 (darktable): Use O_BINARY flag for g_open()
- Otherwise g_open() will create the image files in text mode, which results currupted PNGs
- 07:17 PM darktable Revision f0f9b8e8 (darktable): Use bundled CRT file for curl
- 07:16 PM darktable Revision 2b2be801 (darktable): Windows: add ca-bundle.crt to the install
- 08:51 PM darktable Revision 634108a5 (darktable): Use bundled CRT file for curl
- 04:16 PM darktable Revision 4f907808 (darktable): Windows: add ca-bundle.crt to the install
- 10:43 AM darktable Bug #12350: Struggling to build dt for windows
- Jurgen, the hard-coded Graphicsmagick version number has been fixed for a longer time ago in October:
- 10:38 AM darktable Bug #12485: Slider in Equalizer causes closure of Darktable
- OK, so this is not Windows version specific, but most likely a problem in all versions. For the first sight it seems ...
- 09:16 AM darktable Bug #12350: Struggling to build dt for windows
- Jurgen, you should use the MINGW64 shell.
You use the MSYS2 shell for installing and updating packages.
Also available in: Atom