- 10:04 PM darktable Bug #11744: Nikon camera not recognized
- Hi Michel, have you added the "2>&1" at the end of the command to redirect the output to the file?
The complete comm...
- 03:23 PM darktable Bug #11744: Nikon camera not recognized
- Ok Michel, I hope it won't be too technical.
Basically we would need a detailed log from the camera recognition, ...
- 12:27 AM darktable Revision a8648f51 (darktable): Adding python3 to the dependencies
- Due to lensfun update
- 12:19 AM darktable Revision 88bf54fa (darktable): Add a new step to appveyor CI
- Adding lensfun update
- 12:03 AM darktable Bug #11744: Nikon camera not recognized
- Nikon cameras are handled by the ptp2.dll in darktable\lib\libgphoto2\2.5.14 folder.
I'm thinking about a way to hav...
- 02:37 PM darktable Revision c33c0797 (darktable): CI: Use version string for build version in Appveyor
- 02:17 PM darktable Bug #11735 (Fixed): Trashing image file cannot trash the sidecar file on Windows
1. Select an image which aas been imported earlier
2. Try to trash it
3. The image file itself is properly ...
- 02:13 PM darktable Bug #11731: darktable-2.3.0+898-ge47c49cfc-win64.exe
- OK thank you, then we can close the issue for now.
- 08:31 AM darktable Bug #11731: darktable-2.3.0+898-ge47c49cfc-win64.exe
- Glad to hear that OpenCL works now for you. So one issue sorted out.
The reason you don't have a crash with OpenCL i...
- 04:08 PM darktable Feature #11726: How to update lensfun db on Windows?
- the darktable installer is installing lensfun to:...
Also available in: Atom