- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/17/2013
- Last connection: 10/06/2019
- 03:21 PM darktable Feature #12712: Automatically select the most focused photo in a range of photos
- Mailing list dicussion
- 10:16 AM darktable Feature #12712 (New): Automatically select the most focused photo in a range of photos
- When you shoot a burst of photos, then in darktable you will select the one that is more focused (less blurred). It w...
- 12:31 AM darktable Bug #12633 (New): darktable hanged during close action
- darktable 2.6.1 hanged during close action. Hereunder I attach GDB backtrace
0x00007fa17174cacd in __GI___pthread_...
- 11:40 AM darktable Feature #12593 (New): lighttable zoomed view when moving among photos
- As every darktable user knows, lighttable is a powerful tool to select best photos, especially when you shoot burst o...
- 12:43 AM darktable Bug #12434 (New): [2.6.0 RC0] darktable stuck
- darktable is stuck during usate.
No OpenCL enabled.
I attach GDB backtrace
- 11:51 PM darktable Bug #12286 (New): darktable sigkilled during upload to Google Photos
- Fedora darktable maintainer here.
I am helping a user who is experiencing sigkill  during upload to Google Photos...
- 01:45 PM darktable Revision 232cbcc3 (darktable): fixed Italian translation of - camera model
- 04:51 PM darktable Bug #11648 (New): [2.2.5] Blacklisted Beignet crashes making darktable crashing too
- At  there is a crashreport where Beignet crashes making darktable crashing too. Since Beignet OpenCL driver is bla...
- 08:12 PM darktable Revision d2db3f09 (darktable): fixed typo
- 10:21 PM darktable Bug #11407 (New): darktable print module does not show selected image
- In print module, when you select an image, it will not be shown. See screenshot https://germano.fedorapeople.org/canc...
Also available in: Atom