- 08:08 AM darktable Feature #12069: Option to delete photos on SD card during import
- I'm using "rapid-photo-downloader" for the task to get the raw files off the sd cards.
Advantage is that even the ra...
- 01:05 PM darktable Feature #11555: variable height in tagging panel
- A slightly different topic (new feature request?), but displaying more than one panel at a time would be very useful ...
- 12:59 PM darktable Bug #12183: Better lens recognition?
- I just opened tickets on http://dev.exiv2.org/issues
- 12:23 AM darktable Bug #12183: Better lens recognition?
- Sorry, i wanted to create this as feature ticket, not as a bug.
- 12:21 AM darktable Bug #12183 (New): Better lens recognition?
- Some of my lens are recognized with an ID rather than name, obviously because exiv2 is still used (They have to updat...
- 08:21 PM darktable Feature #9471: Export to 500px
- 11:40 PM darktable Bug #11770: export file name from exif tag inconsistent
- I can confirm that this (rewrite metadata) internally also happens to lens data; i do have many images only processed...
- 06:32 PM darktable Bug #11770: export file name from exif tag inconsistent
- Sorry, i should have checked that before.
Indeed some Images have D750 as model tag and most do have "NIKON D750" in...
- 01:48 AM darktable Bug #11770 (Confirmed): export file name from exif tag inconsistent
- One thing i experienced with the D7100 before (but didn't mind until now) happens to my new D750 as well.
- 10:40 PM darktable Feature #8822: Option to display AF focus points when possible
- like #8438, i feel this being solved for a while, try pressing strg+z in lighttable module
Also available in: Atom