- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/28/2012
- Last connection: 12/13/2016
- darktable (Developer, 05/28/2012)
- 12:17 PM darktable Revision b5d5748a (darktable): toolbox: put a battery indicator widget in the top panel
- only appears if /sys/class/power_supply/BAT0/energy_now exists
and can be read.
- 03:57 PM darktable Revision df37cb64 (darktable): exposure: support >10ev corrections
- (cherry picked from commit f44eb93f0fd4b606fb076ebbea9e6c24631670f6)
- 09:57 PM darktable Revision f44eb93f (darktable): exposure: support >10ev corrections
- 07:52 PM darktable Revision 3130d385 (darktable): local laplacian: try to explain some code to stupid compilers
- 07:37 PM darktable Revision 4c834228 (darktable): local laplacian: make code look safer.
- 07:14 PM darktable Revision 07d08c3c (darktable): local laplacian: fix spurious segfault
- appeared when zoomed to 100% in darkroom mode mostly when changing the mid
tone range. opencl and export code paths d...
- 09:56 PM darktable Revision 53c53227 (darktable): release notes: update for rc1
- 09:51 PM darktable Revision a598128c (darktable): build: fix the release script
- 01:58 PM darktable Revision 51bfe2f2 (darktable): local laplacian: make resampling a bit more precise
- it's still resampling and as such sucks. you can notice
in dr mode when zoomed to 100% and switch on and off the
Also available in: Atom