- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/28/2012
- 03:18 AM darktable Bug #8477: Selecting image in filmstrip to display in darkroom wipes filmstrip image temporarily
- This appears to be caused by mip being set to DT_IMAGE_NONE at line 1344 in src/common/image.c since image_force_relo...
- 02:20 AM darktable Bug #8477 (Fixed): Selecting image in filmstrip to display in darkroom wipes filmstrip image temporarily
- When selecting an image in the filmstrip to display in darkroom, the filmstrip image is temporarily left blank. This...
- 01:39 AM darktable Feature #8476 (Triaged): Panning images shouldn't need rough preview
- When translating the image, why do we use the back-buffered preview as opposed to just loading a larger section of th...
- 01:02 AM darktable Feature #8475 (Fixed): [patch] Scrolling at limits redraws image needlessly
- When scrolling to the extents of the scroll range, if you're beyond a certain point you won't scroll any further but ...
Also available in: Atom