- 01:24 AM darktable Bug #10305: Images displayed in cropped window after upgrade (1.4.2 - 1.6)
- I can confirm this bug. Unfortunately it still exists with 1.6.2 which I installed some moments ago.
- 09:27 PM darktable Feature #9437: Lighttable: Increase/decrease rating; forward to next image
- Feature 1: DONE I added a first implementation to increase/decrease ratings:
- 09:20 PM darktable Wiki edit: LuaScripts14 (#20)
- 09:19 PM darktable Wiki edit: LuaScripts14 (#19)
- 08:56 PM darktable Wiki edit: LuaUsage (#4)
- typo fixes
- 10:33 PM darktable Bug #9811 (Fixed): Rating assigned to wrong image on v1.4
- Using lighttable, single image mode (Alt+1):
Works as expected:
Hovering an image shows the rating for this image...
- 11:19 AM darktable Feature #9239: Upload styles to website in lighttable mode
- Hi, this one looks really promising to me! :)
As far as I understood you now calculate the previews serverside?! I...
- 02:53 PM darktable Bug #8859: Current implementation of move-functionality (yay!) uses "folders" instead of "film rolls"
- Related to #9732
- 02:52 PM darktable Feature #9732: Move folders
- Thanks for automatically deleting empty folders. That makes it easier to move folders.
Anyhow I would ask you to r...
- 01:41 AM darktable Bug #9792 (Closed: invalid): Duplicates not exported
- When exporting an image and its duplicate you only get 1 exported image (instead of 2).
Accordingly when exporting a...
Also available in: Atom