- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/22/2013
- Last connection: 10/12/2017
- 10:55 PM darktable Bug #11756 (New): darktable segfault in the darkroom
I experienced several times a segfault.
This occurs mostly in the darkroom when I press the spacebar to chang...
- 05:41 PM darktable Feature #11681 (Triaged): Add a warning when we reach the 64 elements limit of "spot removal" module
I had to use the spot removal module on a badly dirty sensor.
I've reached a limit which is 64.
After that, ...
- 05:51 PM darktable Feature #10880 (New): Please add a local white balance feature
Normally, we use a single instance of the white balance which match (or is supposed to) the whole picture.
- 04:14 PM darktable Feature #10879 (Triaged): Progressbar message when exporting should tell the current status
When I export files, I've a progression bar and message at the lower left of the screen.
The message itself ...
- 08:53 PM darktable Bug #10848 (Incomplete): Darktable crash while opening the DarkRoom
I opened dt, got a correct display of the lighttable.
I have selected a picture and pressed "d".
- 05:37 PM darktable Bug #10805: Darktable crash
- Well I was trying/testing everything.
The masks were in the circuit.
I remarked quite many strange things with th...
- 07:29 PM darktable Bug #10805 (Fixed): Darktable crash
- 07:19 PM darktable Bug #10803: Darktable segfault at start
- Correct bt attached
- 06:53 PM darktable Bug #10803: Darktable segfault at start
- There is a bit of magic in git-bisect.
BUT I need a better computer because it is a slow repetitive process :)
- 06:07 PM darktable Bug #10803: Darktable segfault at start
- Hi Ulrich,
I've made a lots of tests.
I've removed .config/darktable, .cache/darktable, all the .xmp files in the...
Also available in: Atom