- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/22/2013
- Last connection: 11/05/2019
- 05:25 PM darktable Bug #12713 (New): Wrong "%" char in string in filmicrgb.c
in .:src/iop/filmicrgb.c, there is the following translatable string (line 1525):
- 04:35 PM darktable Bug #12627: Drawn mask, gradient, "curved" if lens correction applied
- Okay.. But want to create the mask AFTER applying the lens correction and I would like the gradient mask to have a st...
- 03:48 PM darktable Bug #12627 (Closed: invalid): Drawn mask, gradient, "curved" if lens correction applied
I've got a picture with a 14 mm f/2.8 Samyang and an EOS 6D MkII.
I've use the lens correction. Distorsion was ...
- 09:25 PM darktable Bug #12381: In the darkroom, string "sharpen" in module title is never localised
- Yes (it appears in the grep result I submited)
But see the attached screeshot
- 09:11 PM darktable Bug #12381: In the darkroom, string "sharpen" in module title is never localised
- Pascal Obry wrote:
> Fixed now.
I've found "tone mapping" is no more in the po file (commented out):
- 01:15 PM darktable Bug #12381 (Fixed): In the darkroom, string "sharpen" in module title is never localised
The string "sharpen" in the module title of the darkroom is never localised.
I've tested with the French (usu...
- 10:55 PM darktable Bug #11756 (New): darktable segfault in the darkroom
I experienced several times a segfault.
This occurs mostly in the darkroom when I press the spacebar to chang...
- 05:41 PM darktable Feature #11681 (Triaged): Add a warning when we reach the 64 elements limit of "spot removal" module
I had to use the spot removal module on a badly dirty sensor.
I've reached a limit which is 64.
After that, ...
- 05:51 PM darktable Feature #10880 (New): Please add a local white balance feature
Normally, we use a single instance of the white balance which match (or is supposed to) the whole picture.
- 04:14 PM darktable Feature #10879 (Triaged): Progressbar message when exporting should tell the current status
When I export files, I've a progression bar and message at the lower left of the screen.
The message itself ...
Also available in: Atom