- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/14/2013
- Last connection: 12/26/2018
- 08:05 PM darktable Bug #12492: Date filter is not working
- Some more tests. Finally solved it. All filters were giving wrong results. In fact a simple filter on any field was a...
- 01:08 PM darktable Bug #12492: Date filter is not working
- On another Ubuntu computer where I just installed version 2.6 from the PPA, the date filters are working just fine.
- 11:45 PM darktable Bug #12492 (Fixed): Date filter is not working
- In the lighttable, when I'm trying to select photos by table, it's not working. No effect, it's showing all the photo...
- 09:33 AM darktable Feature #11404: Give user possibility to change white balance relatively
- I agree that this is not the same as local white balance. And I find that also useful to be able to choose between an...
- 11:57 AM darktable Bug #11871: Can't export a photo, Darktable is crashing instantly
- perfect, thanks, I will use this script to test the RC more !
- 11:52 AM darktable Bug #11871: Can't export a photo, Darktable is crashing instantly
> * Why VM?
> * How much ram (this is most likely the problem)
> * Is the VM 32-bit?
*I use a VM to avoid touc...
- 06:11 PM darktable Bug #11871 (Closed: invalid): Can't export a photo, Darktable is crashing instantly
- I'm trying the new 2.4 version on a VM on Ubuntu.
Version 2.4.0rc2, on an Ubuntu 17.10 system, run in QEMU
- 12:30 PM darktable Bug #11805: Hard edge on tone mapping module
- adding the RAW file
- 12:29 PM darktable Bug #11805 (New): Hard edge on tone mapping module
- I'm not really sure if it's a bug. I'm often using the tone mapping module on non HDR photos, it can gives great resu...
- 03:12 PM darktable Feature #11751: Multi-computer easier sync
> modules->selected image[s]->delete from disk or send to trash
perfect, I didn't know those modules were avai...
Also available in: Atom