- 04:54 PM darktable Bug #11757 (New): Levels Module: Auto mode not applied when copying image style
- Hello All,
If the Auto switch in the Levels module is activated and then the Image style of the image is copied to...
- 10:52 PM darktable Bug #11204: Black crush with activated soft-proof
- Sample raw image with XMP added. As softproof profiles, the built-in Adobe RGB, sRGB and the two linear REC profiles ...
- 10:38 PM darktable Bug #11204: Black crush with activated soft-proof
- ICC profile added. This is the one for my cheap notebook's screen, however the problem does also occur with my Dell U...
- 10:35 PM darktable Bug #11204: Black crush with activated soft-proof
- In case that this is caused by the fact that black point compensation cannot be turned off:
I have found a todo note...
- 10:25 PM darktable Bug #11204: Black crush with activated soft-proof
- A pair of screenshots illustrating the issue is attached now.
- 12:38 PM darktable Bug #11204 (Incomplete): Black crush with activated soft-proof
When softproof is activated in the darkroom, blacks are crushed.
My monitor is profiled with an XYZ matrix....
- 11:04 AM darktable Bug #10751 (Duplicate): Manual white balance does not work on the first click
- In the white balance module in darkroom, using the white balance chooser and klicking on manually, nothing happens. o...
- 05:12 PM darktable Bug #10636 (Fixed): multi-instances: If multi instancing of a module is used on an image, the mod...
- If a new instance of a module is created and moved to the bottom, if another image is opened from the filmstrip, the ...
- 12:26 PM darktable Camera Support #10317 (Fixed): Fuji X-E1 noiseprofile
I have profiled my Fuji X-E1 (Which uses the same sensor as the XPro1 AFAIK)
- 10:01 PM darktable Bug #10287 (In Progress): Greenish shadows with Fujifilm X-E1 Files
- Hello all,
I have noticed that Darktable shows a greenish tint in the Shadows of the images from my Fujifilm X-E1....
Also available in: Atom