- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/02/2013
- Last connection: 08/16/2015
- 11:14 AM darktable Feature #8415: camera import: using Exif-date
- My import "from camera" just means i insert my sdcard. I never attach my camera directly to the computer.
- 05:50 PM darktable Feature #8415: camera import: using Exif-date
- :( I think this is an essential feature in the photo management workflow... For me at least it forces me to use an ex...
- 04:58 PM darktable Feature #8415: camera import: using Exif-date
Is this being worked on?
- 11:22 AM darktable Feature #8415: camera import: using Exif-date
- Hi guys.
I've been using Rapid Photo Downloader as my import tool. I don't know what strategy they use but it work...
- 02:18 PM darktable Feature #9597 (Triaged): Rename keywords
- It should be possible to rename a keyword. Currently, to get the same effect, we have to add a new keyword and remove...
- 03:12 AM darktable Feature #9498 (New): Updated filters in narrowing down search
- In lighttable when we choose to narrow down a search all subsequent filters should contain only the values present in...
- 10:53 PM darktable Feature #9471 (New): Export to 500px
- It would be nice to be able to export images do 500px.
- 04:08 PM darktable Feature #9435: Use arrows to move selected image in lighttable
- Yes i agree. Both shortcuts should exist and be customizable. My suggestion would be to use arrow keys to move select...
- 12:30 PM darktable Feature #9435 (Duplicate): Use arrows to move selected image in lighttable
- Arrow keys should be used to move the selected image in lighttable view instead of scrolling (or at least be able to ...
- 11:26 AM darktable Bug #9432 (New): Images don't appear after copying
- When i use the "Selected image[s]" module to copy images to other locations, the film rolls (and folders) get created...
Also available in: Atom