- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/28/2013
- Last connection: 05/01/2013
- 01:21 PM darktable Feature #9327: Block history modification if image unavailable
I too doubted a lot about whether to put it as a bug or as a feature. I made it a bug because although there i...
- 06:51 PM darktable Feature #9336 (New): Work on temporary folder
Great part of a "professional like workflow" consists of working with temporary folders on the local machine, ...
- 02:52 AM darktable Feature #9323: Alternative way to apply styles in darkroom
- I do too :) The good news is that the data structure is already implemented (tags)
Well... almost implemented beca...
- 04:55 PM darktable Feature #9327 (Triaged): Block history modification if image unavailable
- When a part of the photograh collection goes offline, typically when removing an external HDD, Darktable allows to se...
- 04:01 PM darktable Bug #9324: Darktable must be restarted to add new tags after an import
- I noticed that by switching from lighttable to darkroom, and then to lighttable, the new tags appear in the general t...
- 02:26 PM darktable Feature #9326: Selective copy/paste of history stack from one file to another
- Cool, thanks!
I can't see it in the 1.1.4; is it a 1.2 feature?
- 02:21 PM darktable Bug #9319: Cancelling an export has no effect
- Ok, thanks Tobias, I didn't noticed that.
My observation occurred with a single file, veeeeeeery long to export (abo...
- 02:10 PM darktable Feature #9326 (Duplicate): Selective copy/paste of history stack from one file to another
- The copy/paste is a good way to apply the history stack from one photography to another, especially when the processi...
- 04:13 AM darktable Bug #9324 (Fixed): Darktable must be restarted to add new tags after an import
- When importing photographies + xmp tagged with Darktable from another computer, the new tags are not added automatica...
- 03:18 AM darktable Feature #9323 (New): Alternative way to apply styles in darkroom
Once a photography is "normalized", then comes the time to apply some effects and styles.
When the styles...
Also available in: Atom