- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/25/2013
- Last connection: 03/25/2013
- 02:00 PM darktable Bug #9316 (Duplicate): osx uses command not control for keyboard shortcuts
- keyboard shortcuts like select all (ctrl-a) or quit (ctrl-q) that use control on non-osx should use command as the mo...
- 01:45 PM darktable Bug #9315 (New): rapid clicks on panel collapse arrows or libraries reveal arrows are not registered (osx)
- on osx, clicking quickly on the panel collapse arrows or library collapse arrows, the clicks are not always registere...
- 01:41 PM darktable Feature #9314 (Triaged): Increase visibility of slider handles
- I didn't even know it was a slider at first, it's nearly the exact same color as the background.
- 01:30 PM darktable Feature #9313 (Closed: won't fix): add right/left arrow keys to map to space/backspace functions in DR mode
- When the filmstrip is enabled in DR mode, space and backspace will go next/prev respectively.
The filmstrip is ori...
- 01:21 PM darktable Feature #9312 (New): Faster image switching in DR mode?
- Right now, switching images in darkroom mode using the default key commands of space/backspace _feels_ slow from a UI...
- 01:17 PM darktable Feature #9311 (Closed: upstream): full screen support on osx?
- OSX now (10.8) has an API for integrating with the WM's virtual desktop system as a full-screen app, and this would b...
- 12:40 PM darktable Bug #9310 (Triaged): ui lag when ungrouping a few hundred images
- os: osx 10.8.3
steps to reproduce:
1) select ~200 images
2) selected image[s] -> group
Also available in: Atom