- 04:54 PM darktable Feature #12014: Profiled denoise: consider Fuji DR setting for noise profile selection
- Björn Sonnenschein wrote:
> Fujifilm cameras provide a dynamic range setting, which performs underexposure by using ...
- 06:06 PM darktable Bug #11843: opencl broken with nvidia-384
- michael rasmussen wrote:
> I have chosen target version 2.4 but it would be nice if the fix was backported to 2.2.5 ...
- 01:35 PM darktable Bug #11744: Nikon camera not recognized
- Michel PETTE wrote:
> Hi Peter,
> For information, after the last new Windows 10 version 1709 release, the Zadig dr...
- 09:14 PM darktable Revision 95096b0e (darktable): lua_doc: added note about blocking nature of intermediate-export-i...
- 08:57 PM darktable Revision 5cccbeea (darktable): Revert due to rawspeed inclusion.
- This reverts commit 709d933e82726e192b1ba24cd00af59ea65a1161.
- 08:37 PM darktable Revision 709d933e (darktable): lua_doc: added note about blocking nature of intermediate-export-i...
- 09:53 PM darktable Revision 405b352b (darktable): dt_imageio_export_with_flags(): sync call lua intermediate-export-...
- intermediate-export-image lua event is supposed to be run after
processed image is exported to chosen format, but bef...
- 10:06 PM darktable Bug #11763: Exported image looks different than darkroom
- Pedro Pimenta wrote:
> Tobias Ellinghaus wrote:
> > I sure hope that the output looks different than the input, you...
- 06:07 PM darktable Revision 6d7758b0 (darktable): Refactoring and cleanup
- dt_image_import_internal() made to be static.
wrappers dt_image_import() and dt_image_import_lua() declared as
- 04:49 PM darktable Revision bc43e4ca (darktable): dt_image_import(): refactoring for optional LUA locking
- dt_image_import() was refactored into dt_image_import_internal()
and 2 wrapper functions: dt_image_import() and dt_im...
Also available in: Atom