- 12:23 AM darktable Bug #12228: In darkroom mode, most edits could feel twice as snappy
- Thanks Chrisitan for pointing me to OpenCL optimizations. In doubt, I've just tried the opencl_async_pixelpipe option...
- 11:34 PM darktable Bug #12228 (New): In darkroom mode, most edits could feel twice as snappy
- This could be a quite a leap in making user experience snappier.
Steps to reproduce :
1) use common but computati...
- 11:58 PM darktable Feature #10195 (New): Expand "Mask blur" possibilities
- I would love "Mask blur" to allow a bit more tuning of a blend mask :
* if its size could be set to more than 100 p...
- 02:28 AM darktable Bug #9235 (Duplicate): Chromatic Aberration correction not displayed
- Marking as a duplicate of bug #8746, though that one does not report any difference between darkroom mode and exporte...
- 10:22 PM darktable Bug #9276: Panasonic DMC LX7 support
- Sorry for the delay...
I confirm it works now for all aspect ratios.
Now, another issue is the lens distortion,...
- 11:00 PM darktable Bug #9276: Panasonic DMC LX7 support
- Great. Here are sample photos of the other two aspect ratios:
1:1 -- http://ubuntuone.com/70tm81d6nAdKzgKvj4Mnov
- 01:39 AM darktable Bug #9276 (Fixed): Panasonic DMC LX7 support
- When I import raw shots from my DMC LX7, I get weird colors I can't manage to adjust neither using different input or...
Also available in: Atom