- 08:46 AM darktable Bug #11105: Circle (and other) mask produces patches which are misaligned (e.g. in spot removal etc.)
- No. The issue seems to be completely independent on the "crop and rotate" module. When I enabled it, or apply crop an...
- 12:08 PM darktable Bug #11106 (New): GTK UI in unusable state on OSX platform
- The GTK UI of the entire application is weirdly setted up. The issues include:
- visible border lines in scroll dr...
- 12:00 PM darktable Bug #11105: Circle (and other) mask produces patches which are misaligned (e.g. in spot removal etc.)
- The category for the bug should be: "Darkroom"
- 11:58 AM darktable Bug #11105 (New): Circle (and other) mask produces patches which are misaligned (e.g. in spot removal etc.)
- The circle mask (and maybe the other shapes too) produces bitmap patch which is misaligned and weirdly cropped. In th...
- 11:55 AM darktable Feature #10122: unordered list of tags in Lighttable
- In the version 2.0.3 the tags are still not sorted alphabetically. Seriously?
- 04:11 PM darktable Bug #10612 (New): Lighttable UI is not updated (redrawn) in the full-screen when screen resolution is bellow or equal to the HiDPI mode of 1280x800px
- Specifically at the native resolution 1280x800px@2x of the Macbook-pro retina the UI of the Lighttable, while in the ...
- 06:25 PM darktable Bug #10577 (Triaged): crop, rotation and keystone information text in a view of Darkroom is illegible
- Ones the crop, rotation or keystone is initialized on the image view in Darkroom, the information text, displaying th...
- 06:07 PM darktable Feature #10573: more responsive crop and rotate module in Darkroom
- good points:
- it is not about the definition of the rotation but the UI element and how it represents the rotation
- 12:25 PM darktable Bug #10575 (Fixed): snapshot image is not scaled properly on hi-DPI screens
- The "snapshot" feature does not work properly on hi-DPI screens - the snapshot is displayed larger then the image. In...
- 12:02 PM darktable Bug #10574 (Triaged): move to previous or next image is not in corrspondence to the film strip
- The fast consecutive double press of the space (backspace) button does move only to the next (previous) image as expe...
Also available in: Atom