- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/06/2013
- Last connection: 07/29/2019
- 12:23 AM darktable Revision 6b08bc9a (darktable): RawSpeed submodule update: lots of goodies
- * New Panasonic 'V6' decompressor
Based on LibRaw code, but revamped, parallelized; rather fast.
* Panasonic S1 cam...
- 11:42 PM darktable Revision 7cfeef6e (darktable): Fujifilm GFX 100 color matrix
- Refs. https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/issues/4323
- 11:36 PM darktable Revision f65cc7bd (darktable): Olympus E-M1MarkIII color matrix
- Refs. https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/issues/4443
- 11:28 PM darktable Revision e4c09fa7 (darktable): Nikon COOLPIX P950 color matrix
- Refs. https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/issues/4492
- 11:14 PM darktable Revision 2360e07c (darktable): Fujifilm X100V color matrix.
- Refs. https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/issues/4542
- 11:07 PM darktable Revision 12983c77 (darktable): Sony ILCE-6100 color matrix.
- Refs. https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/issues/4589
- 12:08 AM darktable Revision c4f429a3 (darktable): RawSpeed submodule update: DNG Deflate S-RAW support, Fujifilm X-Pro3 camera support
- Fixes https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/issues/4347
- 11:56 PM darktable Revision fb762f31 (darktable): Merge branch 'floating-point-sraw-support'
- Pending RawSpeed changes, these are the darktable changes needed for
support of floating-point S-RAW images (without ...
- 11:56 PM darktable Revision b12633bf (darktable): rawprepare iop: commit_params(): for s-raws hdr's, don't rescale black/white levels
- If it's a RAW (was loaded via rawspeed), and is marked as HDR (rawspeed
decoded it into floating-point buffer), and d...
- 11:56 PM darktable Revision e7811f1f (darktable): imageio_rawspeed: dt_imageio_open_rawspeed(): mark FP images as HDR even if they are S-RAW
- Previously the marking code was executed after we've potentially branched
to the s-raw function, so we'd never mark i...
Also available in: Atom