- 11:04 AM darktable Feature #11516 (New): Read memory card in reverse order
- I shoot images in batches, until a memory card is full.
Then I grab another card, delete the old images from it, and...
- 06:50 AM darktable Bug #11480: Import from camera or memory card
- Ahhh. Just discovered that closing dt and relaunching forces it to read the new images on the memory card.
- 06:18 AM darktable Bug #11480 (New): Import from camera or memory card
- Just discovered that if you import images from memory card in one import session, and then shoot more images and try ...
- 01:21 AM darktable Feature #11479 (New): Scroll bar on right side of Light table view
- I know you can scale the thumbnails down until you can see 21 across, but when you have many tens of thousands of ima...
- 01:33 PM darktable Bug #11478 (Closed: invalid): Crop and Rotate/Keystone control not functioning
- Just went to try and keystone an image that I hadn't shot exactly 'square on', set keystoning to 'full', adjusted the...
- 08:29 AM darktable Bug #11472 (Fixed): Lightroom tone curves not being correctly interpreted
- I've recently jumped ship from Windows/Adobe, and one of the things I've noticed is that images which feature a LR to...
- 02:42 AM darktable Feature #11459 (New): Mouse behaviour
- As a recent convert to (Linux and) darktable, one of the most frustrating issues I have is that if I mouse over a tex...
- 10:19 PM darktable Feature #11431 (New): Usermanual needs to explain about library lock
- Hi all,
Don't know what happened lat light. System was running fine yesterday morning.
Last night, my M drive (an N...
- 03:48 AM darktable Feature #11412 (Incomplete): Add "rating" to Collect Images
- In what seems like a simple oversight (to my mind), the star rating is NOT one of the features you can use to 'collec...
- 01:31 PM darktable Bug #11408: Lightroom tone curve causes black thumbnail in dt lighttable view
- Pascal Obry wrote:
> In fact not in 2.2, it was done back in 2013 :)
Also available in: Atom