- 12:04 AM darktable Bug #12363: Export option for "long edge"/"short edge"
Thanks for the response, and yes, you are correct.
That does exactly what I wanted it to do!
I could have ...
- 01:26 PM darktable Bug #12363 (Closed: invalid): Export option for "long edge"/"short edge"
- Hey guys,
I would like to propose an export option to set the dimensions for the "long side" or "short side" of expo...
- 09:00 AM darktable Bug #12193 (New): Nested keywords
- Hi all.
Maybe I misunderstand the nature of nested tags, but I'm sure this behaviour has changed somewhere along the...
- 10:00 AM darktable Bug #12151 (New): dt 2.4.2 metadata preset on import screen
- Hi all,
Just noticed that the metadata presets list (on the "import image/folder" dialogue box) has a transparent ba...
- 11:39 AM darktable Bug #11900 (New): Clearing unused tags from the database
- Sorry for posting this as a bug... it's not a bug, just a question.
Because I imported a gazillion images from Light...
- 04:07 AM darktable Feature #11690 (Fixed): Make rating comparator selection a dropdown
- Hi all,
Please see the attached screen cap.
What I've highlighted is the modifier that appears between the word 'Vi...
- 12:12 AM darktable Feature #11623 (Closed: upstream): Getting metadata from other apps into darktable
- Hi all,
Apologies if this is not the place to post such questions...
I'm about to head off on a month long (and ver...
- 04:26 AM darktable Feature #11541 (Triaged): Drop down history menu in "Base directory naming patterns" field
- As a recent convert from Windoze and Lightroom, one of the things I miss is the ability to run different 'catalogues'...
- 11:04 AM darktable Feature #11516 (New): Read memory card in reverse order
- I shoot images in batches, until a memory card is full.
Then I grab another card, delete the old images from it, and...
- 06:50 AM darktable Bug #11480: Import from camera or memory card
- Ahhh. Just discovered that closing dt and relaunching forces it to read the new images on the memory card.
Also available in: Atom