- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/16/2013
- Last connection: 08/13/2013
- 10:43 AM darktable Bug #9483 (Fixed): highlight reconstruction mode setting seems inverted
- LCh mode in git was apparently broken, and the fix to LCh about a week ago fixed this bug.
- 10:38 AM darktable Bug #9583: recommended profiled noise reduction lightness & color blend modes undo the highlight reconstruction module's good work
- and optional step
5) be clever and think "I will use a parametric mask and keep the profiled noise reduction away...
- 10:34 AM darktable Bug #9583 (Fixed): recommended profiled noise reduction lightness & color blend modes undo the highlight reconstruction module's good work
- Now that the highlight reconstruction module's LCh mode works properly again (thank you), I find a new problem. The v...
- 05:57 AM darktable Bug #9555 (Fixed): keystone is not possible after orientation is changed
- Take an image. Change it's orientation with the Orientation module. Then using the Crop & Rotate module attempt a key...
- 02:59 AM darktable Bug #9496 (Closed: invalid): binding a key to Overexposed / Enable does in darkroom does not work
- I like to toggle overexposed on and off. Having a key bound to
Shortcuts -> image operations -> overexposed -> enab...
- 02:54 AM darktable Bug #9495 (Fixed): Color Picker picking an Overexposed area picks the Red from the Overexposed module, not the actual color
- To recreate:
overexpose (or under works too) some part of an image
enable the Overexposed module, so that the o...
- 11:33 PM darktable Feature #9488 (New): better control or visual feedback on drawn mask shape opacity
- I have trouble editing the drawn mask opacity (the one you set by moving the mouse over the mask object and spinning ...
- 11:24 PM darktable Bug #9487 (Fixed): editing a drawn mask in Vignetting module drawns the vignette shape incorrectly (looks like 1/2 coordinates)
- To reproduce:
Enable the Vignetting module.
Add a drawn mask to the vignetting by selecting
blend -> drawn mas...
- 11:34 AM darktable Feature #9484: the Base Curve X-Axis could use a logarithmic mode to allow easier edit of medium and dark tone area
- Torsten Bronger wrote:
> I think such edits should be done with other modules rather than with base curve.
- 10:43 AM darktable Feature #9484 (Fixed): the Base Curve X-Axis could use a logarithmic mode to allow easier edit of medium and dark tone area
- Right now the Base Curve module's horizontal axis is linear. Which means it uses most of the axis for the brightest t...
Also available in: Atom