- 12:07 AM darktable Bug #8523 (Fixed): lt mode image selection frame positioned wrongly after return from dr mode
- fixed in master by commit e6bdb83dd3b4fe2e3b1de4504bbe617f76d57c48
- 02:38 PM darktable Bug #8392: thumbnails get mixed up sometimes after deleting some photos
- added patch which should fix this issue, also sent email to darktable-devel about it.
- 08:36 PM darktable Bug #8453: incorrect camera white balance for Canon EOS 500D
- Replying to [comment:9 hean01]:
> that filehosting service did just suck.. :) i had to give them my email (my spamma...
- 08:14 PM darktable Bug #8453: incorrect camera white balance for Canon EOS 500D
- oops, I uploaded different photo, though this one suffers from the same problem
- 08:10 PM darktable Bug #8453: incorrect camera white balance for Canon EOS 500D
- Raw image:
Replying to [comment:3 hean01]:
> Yes d...
- 07:38 PM darktable Bug #8453: incorrect camera white balance for Canon EOS 500D
- Replying to [comment:1 hean01]:
> Could you attach a raw image with the problem and ill take a look at it.
- 01:32 PM darktable Bug #8452: thumbnails misplaced during the import
- additional observation: green tint on misplaced thumbnails looks exactly like if you set whitebalance to passtrough.
- 07:16 PM darktable Bug #8453 (Closed: invalid): incorrect camera white balance for Canon EOS 500D
- For some images camera white balance is way different then in jpeg created by camera.
See images attached.
- 07:09 PM darktable Bug #8452 (Fixed): thumbnails misplaced during the import
- After importing large filmroll I see thumbnails taken from wrong images. Also some of the misplaced thumbnails have v...
- 07:02 PM darktable Feature #8451 (Fixed): removing images takes too long
- Removing images take too long, probably because of updating lighttable view each time image is removed.
For example ...
Also available in: Atom