- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/28/2012
- Last connection: 08/12/2014
- 09:49 PM darktable Feature #10083 (Closed: won't fix): darkroom module for adding a suffix and/or prefix to file names for export
- For most large jobs I'll do my initial edits and then duplicate all the files I've kept which then all get the same s...
- 11:24 PM darktable Feature #8777: Styles in Export options
- Tobias Ellinghaus wrote:
> Grep the git log to find the relevant commits.
Are the styles applied during the expor...
- 01:49 AM darktable Bug #8539: IPTC metadata from original file not included in exported files
- I did confirm the IPTC data is not exported in version 1.0 as well. Just updated today.
- 07:20 PM darktable Feature #8601: Equalizer mix setting not persisting
- Replying to [comment:1 simn]:
> I can confirm that the mix value isn't stored (v1.0). But for me the resu...
- 07:17 PM darktable Feature #8603 (Fixed): Option to copy history stack when creating duplicate
- When selecting multiple images in lighttable mode and then clicking on the duplicate button I would like to have the ...
- 06:54 PM darktable Bug #8602 (Fixed): Documentation licence not compatible with Free Software
- The current "user documentation":http://www.darktable.org/usermanual/ is licensed under the "CC BY-NC-SA 3.0":http://...
- 05:50 PM darktable Feature #8580: Allow custom selection of plugins retained by the 'copy' button of history stack plugin
- I would also like to see this. Perhaps it might make since to make this similar to the advanced editing interface fo...
- 05:47 PM darktable Feature #8601 (Closed: won't fix): Equalizer mix setting not persisting
- I'm having trouble with the equalizer settings in 0.9.3 not persisting once I've moved away from a picture in darkroo...
- 02:34 PM darktable Bug #8552: Crop and rotate frame does not show aspect
- I've also found this to be quite frustrating in 0.9.3
- 05:03 PM darktable Bug #8539 (In Progress): IPTC metadata from original file not included in exported files
- I just noticed that the IPTC metadata present in my source files does not get written to the files exported from them...
Also available in: Atom