- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/12/2012
- Last connection: 04/27/2019
- 12:07 AM darktable Bug #12645 (New): Wrong white balance temperature (Leica Q2 / Q)
- I run Darktable version 2.6.1 under Manjaro Linux. The temperature indicator in the white balance module is always at...
- 08:52 PM darktable Bug #12531: Problem changing the size of drawn masks complete shapes
- Ulrich Pegelow wrote:
> True. So either the manual is wrong or the program does not behave as expected.
In all ve...
- 03:14 PM darktable Bug #12531 (Fixed): Problem changing the size of drawn masks complete shapes
- I run Darktable version 2.6.0 under Manjaro KDE. The Darktable documentation on masks available at
- 03:09 PM darktable Bug #12524: Wrong order of operations in styles
- Aurélien PIERRE wrote:
> Run darktable -d perf to see the actual order of application in the pipe.
> The order ...
- 02:58 AM darktable Bug #12524: Wrong order of operations in styles
- 1) When the denoise operations show up first in the history stack (instead of being the final operations) the process...
- 10:33 PM darktable Bug #12524 (Closed: invalid): Wrong order of operations in styles
- I run Darktable 2.6.0 on Manjaro KDE. I noticed a problem with this DT version: when I create a style and apply it to...
- 03:52 PM darktable Camera Support #11323: Support for Fujifilm X-Pro2
- Done. I've just uploaded the two RAW files (uncompressed and compressed).
Roman Lebedev wrote:
> Francisco Criba...
- 09:31 PM darktable Bug #11340 (In Progress): Demosaic outputs negative values
- I am running the Darktable git version, more specifically 2.2.0rc1+35~g56998df. When I open a RAW file in darkroom, g...
- 02:47 PM darktable Camera Support #11323: Support for Fujifilm X-Pro2
- Thank you, Roman. I just want to add that I copied the X-T2 noise profile with the appropriate renaming and tested it...
- 06:27 PM darktable Camera Support #11323: Support for Fujifilm X-Pro2
- Yes, it is. What I meant is that the two cameras should share the same camera-specific base curve (if that's availabl...
Also available in: Atom