- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/08/2012
- Last connection: 12/08/2012
- 02:08 PM darktable Bug #9126: due to widget focus/grab issue, operations like delete or reject are sometimes not applied when using the keyboard
- related to #9123
- 02:07 PM darktable Bug #9126 (New): due to widget focus/grab issue, operations like delete or reject are sometimes not applied when using the keyboard
- When going over images sequentially for review purposes (space/back in dark room mode) sometimes when pressing "r" (r...
- 06:45 PM darktable Bug #9123: Cannot delete current image if not clicking on it beforehand
- In my opinion, that's quite dangerous since you might just delete a previously-selected image...
- 06:43 PM darktable Bug #9123: Cannot delete current image if not clicking on it beforehand
- > Operations (like delete) work on the selected image.
> The fact that only a single image is visible does not make...
- 06:42 PM darktable Bug #9124: pentax 18-135 lens not correctly detected but it's in the lens correction list
> Make sure you're using a updated version of Exiv2 (0.23 is current at the moment).
Running 0.23 though.
- 06:33 PM darktable Bug #9125 (New): Some default keyboard shortcuts not correct on localized version
- Out of the box, the deletion is set to "Suppr" key, which didn't work ; when changing the hotkey, pressing the delete...
- 06:26 PM darktable Bug #9124 (Closed: upstream): pentax 18-135 lens not correctly detected but it's in the lens correction list
- Shows up as "0x08d7" on my sample.
- 06:21 PM darktable Bug #9123 (Triaged): Cannot delete current image if not clicking on it beforehand
- I'm trying to do the first "review" pass, just watching pictures in light table mode one after another; but deletion ...
- 06:17 PM darktable Bug #9122 (Fixed): Screen not refreshed after deletion (from library or from disk)
- When deleting a picture, i have to move the cursor a bit to see the image disappear
- 06:17 PM darktable Feature #9121 (Closed: won't fix): No delete functionality on darktable mode
- I can't seem to be able to delete in darktable mode, only light table.
Using darktable 1.1 on archlinux.
Also available in: Atom