- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/08/2012
- Last connection: 06/10/2017
- 10:18 AM darktable Bug #11612: Loop over mipmap cache generation in lighttable mode
- In the above example, it's just repeating for one image, but if I scroll more than one row, the repeated log block ca...
- 10:07 AM darktable Bug #11612 (Closed: invalid): Loop over mipmap cache generation in lighttable mode
I'm running the latest git revision with -d all.
Scrolling in my image collection (mostly Fuji RAF files), ...
- 08:39 AM darktable Bug #11248 (Closed: upstream): Magick: abort due to signal 7 (SIGBUS) "Bus Error"
- On Arch 64 with Beignet and GTK+ 3.22.
Not always but often, I get this crash when I double click an image in the ...
- 10:52 PM darktable Bug #10451 (Fixed): Auto exposure doesn't work as expected
- Darktable 2 seems to fix this issue with reworked exposure module.
- 06:44 PM darktable Feature #9439: add a scrollbar in light table mode
- +1 yes please!
- 04:07 PM darktable Bug #10451: Auto exposure doesn't work as expected
I think I now see the stupidity of it...
The tooltip text says: "percentage of bright values clipped out" w...
- 10:11 PM darktable Bug #10451: Auto exposure doesn't work as expected
- Anybody interested? Confirmation this is a bug? Am I making sense?
- 03:39 PM darktable Bug #10451: Auto exposure doesn't work as expected
- Sorry, the video was too big, see here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByPjAhK7ObclMnQ5SU9XMHlsRFU/view?usp=sharing
- 03:35 PM darktable Bug #10451 (Fixed): Auto exposure doesn't work as expected
- See the attached screencast.
Auto exposure doesn't honour the "percentage of bright values clipped out" properly, ...
- 07:13 PM darktable Bug #10227 (Duplicate): Infinite loop
git describe darktable-1.6.x
darktable got stuck in an ifinite lo...
Also available in: Atom