- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/03/2012
- Last connection: 05/29/2017
- darktable (Developer, 01/18/2013)
- 02:55 PM darktable Bug #11667: liquify produces artifacts if OpenCL is used
- Thanks for the data! The bad news is that this issue on my side is playing with me. It is in fact quite difficult to ...
- 10:47 AM darktable Bug #11667 (Confirmed): liquify produces artifacts if OpenCL is used
- One question, what is the interpolation you're using (set in the preferences)? I found that when set to bilinear I al...
- 09:46 AM darktable Bug #11667: liquify produces artifacts if OpenCL is used
- I think I see this issue. But for me there is nothing wrong when exporting and activating/deactivating the liquify mo...
- 01:11 PM darktable Bug #11650 (Fixed): Darktable 2.2.5 crashing while starting to work for real [probably related to...
- Note that master has some rework of the undo and fixes too. Hopefully the crash is already fixed.
- 12:48 PM darktable Bug #11603: inconsistent rendering of watermarks
- It may depend on the way the watermark is scaled on. What is the value you're using for this setting?
- 11:00 PM darktable Feature #11521: "create HDR" from bash
- Alternatively you may want to use enfuse. See first 15 minutes from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlUJio5E_60
- 10:53 PM darktable Bug #11522 (Closed: invalid): Noise profile (gen-profile) script exit
- So if all is ok I'm closing.
- 08:42 PM darktable Bug #11506 (Fixed): Picasa Web API
- 07:47 PM darktable Bug #11503: crashing on mouseover
- No clear to me given from the trace... It seems that the crash is in libgphoto2.
- 12:29 PM darktable Bug #11503: crashing on mouseover
- Crash on mouseover... But over what? How to reproduce? Is that for all mouseover when a hint should be displayed? On ...
Also available in: Atom