- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/03/2012
- Last connection: 05/29/2017
- darktable (Developer, 01/18/2013)
- 01:11 PM darktable Bug #11650 (Fixed): Darktable 2.2.5 crashing while starting to work for real [probably related to...
- Note that master has some rework of the undo and fixes too. Hopefully the crash is already fixed.
- 12:48 PM darktable Bug #11603: inconsistent rendering of watermarks
- It may depend on the way the watermark is scaled on. What is the value you're using for this setting?
- 11:00 PM darktable Feature #11521: "create HDR" from bash
- Alternatively you may want to use enfuse. See first 15 minutes from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlUJio5E_60
- 10:53 PM darktable Bug #11522 (Closed: invalid): Noise profile (gen-profile) script exit
- So if all is ok I'm closing.
- 08:42 PM darktable Bug #11506 (Fixed): Picasa Web API
- 07:47 PM darktable Bug #11503: crashing on mouseover
- No clear to me given from the trace... It seems that the crash is in libgphoto2.
- 12:29 PM darktable Bug #11503: crashing on mouseover
- Crash on mouseover... But over what? How to reproduce? Is that for all mouseover when a hint should be displayed? On ...
- 01:05 PM darktable Bug #11511: assertion failure when starting a path in a drawn mask
- Can this be related to the recent fix in this area:
- 08:31 PM darktable Bug #11506: Picasa Web API
- The GitHub PR : https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/pull/1440
- 12:23 PM darktable Bug #11506 (Fixed): Picasa Web API
- Many part of the Picasa Web API is being deprecated and even removed. For example, it is not possible anymore to crea...
Also available in: Atom