- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/03/2012
- Last connection: 10/04/2018
- darktable (Developer, 01/18/2013)
- 04:05 PM darktable Bug #12480: duplicate.c → "developpement" typo
- Not sure either, what you would recommend? Duplicate as in GitHub?
- 03:59 PM darktable Bug #12480 (Closed: upstream): duplicate.c → "developpement" typo
Closing here. Thanks.
- 10:13 PM darktable Bug #12464 (Fixed): Darktable Windows 2.6.0rc1 fails to start with error 0xc0000142
- Indeed, closing this report. The new build is fixed.
- 06:49 PM darktable Bug #12478 (Fixed): darktable 2.6 RC) Rc1 and RC2 Fails to open error 0cx0000142 New hardware re...
- Fixed, try the new Windows build on GitHub.
- 03:42 PM darktable Feature #12476: Priorize poor-usability before even-more-functionality (at least for a while)
- > - Have some logical order in the module list (at least alphabetical) so we don't have to read the entire list every...
- 10:01 AM darktable Bug #12477 (Duplicate): [2.6.0 RC1 & RC2] Windows start error
- 11:27 PM darktable Bug #12468 (Closed: upstream): No access to map view in 2.6.0rc2
- Perfect, then closing here. Thanks.
- 08:42 PM darktable Feature #12473: Preferences GUI still in alpha in the 2.6.0rc1 version
- I agree with you and waiting for your patch to include in the next major release. Thanks.
- 04:36 PM darktable Bug #12468: No access to map view in 2.6.0rc2
- I suppose this should be reported to the Mint maintainers as there is nothing dt can do about this.
The issue is t...
- 12:12 PM darktable Bug #12466: It's not possible to delete/modify preset in module
- Yes a preset is recognized by its signature. And as you've seen having 2 preset entries with the very same values con...
Also available in: Atom