- Registered on: 11/26/2012
- Last connection: 11/06/2016
- darktable (Developer, 02/26/2013)
- 10:22 PM darktable Bug #10928: Spot removal tool has an offset at target
- FYI, there's a pending pull request which mostly fix the pb : PR #1161
- 10:20 PM darktable Bug #10928: Spot removal tool has an offset at target
- Duplicated by #10963 : issue with mask and crop&rotate
- 10:19 PM darktable Bug #10963 (Duplicate): issue with mask and crop&rotate
- 06:22 PM darktable Revision f4ab0a1a (darktable): view : ensure pointer values stay valid
- 06:23 PM darktable Revision 778a0a4b (darktable): collect: change date tooltip
- 10:45 PM darktable Revision 761e7773 (darktable): collection : be more permissive with dates format
- allow to use uncomplete date-time, like 2014 or 2014:05 etc...
only the year part is now mandatory
- 10:30 PM darktable Bug #10942 (New): problem with some iop accels
- There seems to be a pb with some iop accels :
Affect iop which use the "dt_accel_connect_iop" method to connect acce...
- 10:25 PM darktable Bug #10941 (Fixed): regression on masks
- OK, the problem with accels seems more complex than excpected. I'll close this one and open a new one
- 09:51 PM darktable Revision ad88bef7 (darktable): spots: fix unselecting tools
- 09:00 PM darktable Bug #10941 (In Progress): regression on masks
- The 'form removed" bug should be fixed now in master.
For the spots shortkey, The pb seems seems to occur if you lea...
Also available in: Atom