Pol van der Fielden
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/19/2012
- Last connection: 06/13/2017
- 03:18 PM darktable Feature #9070: New variables for file name when exporting
- Description isn't available yet. Is the only one from the metadata editor that can't be used. Shouldn't this be re-op...
- 01:07 AM darktable Bug #10923: Flickr export sets title as comment when there is no description
- Tobias Ellinghaus wrote:
> It's not darktable who is setting the description to the title. It's either flickcurl (lo...
- 02:12 PM darktable Bug #10924: Cinnamon crashes when clicking in Flickr photosets option.
- Also, when I said "Home" and "End" keys I meant "Page Up" and "Page Down" keys. Can't remember if "Home" and "End" wo...
- 02:10 PM darktable Bug #10924: Cinnamon crashes when clicking in Flickr photosets option.
- Can't see any backtrace. Anyway it's not darktable crashing, but it seems instead that darktable causes a Cinnamon cr...
- 12:51 PM darktable Bug #10924: Cinnamon crashes when clicking in Flickr photosets option.
- Can't say an exact number, but I have about 1300 photosets in Flickr, in case this info helps.
- 12:49 PM darktable Bug #10924 (Incomplete): Cinnamon crashes when clicking in Flickr photosets option.
- With the option of Flickr export selected, whenever I click in the photosets combo, Cinnamon crashes. Linuxmint 17.3
- 12:45 PM darktable Bug #10923 (Fixed): Flickr export sets title as comment when there is no description
- Exporting to Flickr sets darktable's title as title and description as a comment. But when there's no description in ...
- 03:01 PM darktable Bug #10746 (Fixed): Text boxes in metadata editor are too small
- Since 2.0 RC2 update, text boxes (title, description, creator, publisher and editor) in metadata editor are way too s...
- 02:52 PM darktable Bug #10745 (Fixed): Description shows non-existent data in metadata editor
- Having two images, one without description and another with it, after moving mouse over the second one in the lightta...
- 07:29 PM darktable Bug #10200: Wrong JPG exportation when big mask pattern used
- Ulrich Pegelow wrote:
> I am considering to add a config option to disabled embedding XMP data into output files. Mi...
Also available in: Atom