- Email: Simon.Harhues@muenster.de
- Registered on: 11/17/2012
- Last connection: 03/22/2019
- 01:15 PM darktable Bug #12378 (New): content area of collections module is not updated if an entry from the history ...
- Steps to reproduce:
# in the collections module change to "film roll" as selection criteria and select a film roll
- 12:05 PM darktable Bug #11688 (New): darktable crashed with SIGSEGV in g_type_check_instance_is_a()
- darktable crashed during editing a row of approx. 40 photos while trying to advance to the next photo in darkroom wit...
- 06:46 PM darktable Bug #10814: List of views in header is making the window too big
- Interesting. As I said for me it works; using German. Strange that it seems to be related to the language...
- 06:44 PM darktable Bug #10820: Input in tagging-module didn't overwrite selected text
- Does this also happen if you select the old input with the mouse and then move the mouse not into the centre view but...
- 12:35 AM darktable Bug #10791: Fn key triggers function
- To give more information to the devs, maybe you can try to find out if/what key code is send, using the command line ...
- 12:25 AM darktable Bug #10814: List of views in header is making the window too big
- Just as additional information: Works for me using Ubuntu 15.10 and dt 2.0
If you start dt from a terminal and try...
- 12:22 AM darktable Feature #10813: inconsistent behaviour of tethering view and print view
- Ah, thanks for the explanation.
My first suggestion coming to my mind would be to make the current state visible. E....
- 04:16 PM darktable Feature #10813 (Incomplete): inconsistent behaviour of tethering view and print view
- Context: A computer (e.g. a virtual machine) without attached/configured camera or printer
If I want to switch from ...
- 03:21 PM darktable Bug #10812 (Confirmed): Exand only one module does not work for favourites
- (14:10:14) sjjh: Setting: expand only one module in dr.
(14:10:14) sjjh: Add two modules A and B both in category C ...
- 12:24 PM darktable Feature #10798: Add Reverse Geocoding (and the support for location meta data)
- related issues (sorry, didn't find a way how to link them directly in redmine): #10796; #9054; #9057 (maybe to consid...
Also available in: Atom