- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/09/2012
- Last connection: 06/25/2013
- 02:47 AM darktable Feature #9494 (New): adding control points to Tone Curve and other similar modules using the eyedropper
- gimp does it, and it is very useful there, and I miss it in darktable. What I do instead is use the eyedropper to put...
- 09:20 PM darktable Bug #9077 (Closed: won't fix): it is too easy to doubleclock the snapshot rotation arrow
- It's too easy when using the snapshot dividing line rotation arrow to alternate between the manipulated and snapshott...
- 09:18 PM darktable Bug #9076 (Fixed): snapshot rotation arrow changes direction as you rotate / points sometimes opposite of actual rotation
- The arrow in the center of the dividing line between a snapshot and the non-snapshot view alternates between pointing...
- 08:39 PM darktable Bug #9075 (Fixed): TAB order in preset filter is not useful
- pressing TAB to cycle through the fields in the filters for when a preset should be applied (Model, Lens, ISO, etc) w...
- 10:20 PM darktable Bug #9043: blend-if color picker in Soften tool takes 2 clicks before it updates the first time it is used
- Yes this fixes the problem, updates to the color picker selection are slower, but correct.
- 07:50 PM darktable Bug #9044: some thumbnail images have large rectangular streaks in them
- Good. I reverted the CLAMPS locally and that fixed the SEGV. So all is well.
- 06:42 AM darktable Bug #9044: some thumbnail images have large rectangular streaks in them
- The fix you did [git 9525a90c301ee2b86ec7ce5480ff14de9a14c310] causes SEGVs when zooming into an image which contains...
- 09:09 PM darktable Bug #9044: some thumbnail images have large rectangular streaks in them
- Yup it is fixed, thumbnails are streak-free. Thank you.
- 07:26 PM darktable Bug #9044: some thumbnail images have large rectangular streaks in them
- No it's independent of the orientation module. However enabling Rotate & Crop and cropping triggered a crash when ret...
- 04:33 PM darktable Bug #9044: some thumbnail images have large rectangular streaks in them
- Aha, yes they do, and the left end of the streaks correspond to the spot removal locations. And disabling spot remova...
Also available in: Atom