- 03:17 PM darktable Feature #12266 (New): Larger text field metadata field 'Description'
- I already asked if there can be full IPTC support in the metadata module, but for now it would be a great help if the...
- 12:23 PM darktable Feature #11494: Manual lens correction
- 02:24 PM darktable Feature #12184 (New): Display filename over | beneath thumbnails in lighttable and darkroom
- When shooting a lot of images, some series that have images that look very much alike, it is much easier to scan the ...
- 12:46 PM darktable Feature #10435: Custom order in modules (Favorites)
- carlos martin wrote:
> I propose that the user can arrange to your liking modules that are favorites modules.
- 09:39 PM darktable Feature #8698: For another user: Support full IPTC metadata editing
- I found these pages with information about possible IPTC fields. There are a lot! But not all are necessary and widel...
- 03:56 PM darktable Feature #8793: tags in alphabetical order
- I can understand the idea behind the current ordering, but it only works when having not so many tags. When after a w...
- 02:43 PM darktable Bug #11110: Copyright and Maker info not added during import to Fuji RAF files
- Forget it, so stupid of me. I didn't see that I could add a check mark in front of those import options. :(
- 11:23 AM darktable Feature #8698: For another user: Support full IPTC metadata editing
- Just to show how it is currently in my Aftershot Pro install.
Here you can add your own set of iptc fields you want...
- 11:02 AM darktable Bug #11110: Copyright and Maker info not added during import to Fuji RAF files
- Hi Tobias. I mean these fields stay empty when I import RAF files: http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1471075...
- 07:39 PM darktable Bug #11110 (Closed: invalid): Copyright and Maker info not added during import to Fuji RAF files
- This works for my Nikon NEF files, but not for my Fuji RAF files from my XT1. No information is added to the file.
Also available in: Atom