- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/29/2012
- Last connection: 01/05/2020
- 10:49 PM darktable Camera Support #12617: DJI Mavic 2 Pro noise profile
- I have done noise profiling
Please note that the camera in Exif is called Hasselblad l1d-20c
- 12:00 AM darktable Camera Support #12617 (New): DJI Mavic 2 Pro noise profile
- What is needed (in order of priority):
* Lens distortion correction - JPEG and normal video files are corrected in...
- 03:12 PM darktable Bug #11520 (New): Zoom-in in lighttable should preserve selected image
- Pressing Alt+1 in Lighttable does not preserve selected image, but jumps to the beggining of previous view.
- 10:40 PM darktable Feature #11489: Lighttable: show only edited images
- I don't agree - this feature doesn't handle the use case of selecting a filmroll and filtering edited photos in it.
- 12:18 AM darktable Feature #11491 (New): Store references to exported images
- It would be great to store references (ids or urls) of exported images (maybe except for local file exports),
- 12:12 AM darktable Feature #11479: Scroll bar on right side of Light table view
- Actually, there is kind of a scrollbar that shows your current position on the right edge, but it is not draggable.
- 11:01 PM darktable Bug #11490: Crash after opening an image that uses the new color LUT module
- OK, maybe this is not related to LUT module.
DT is now crashing randomly on my machine when entering Darkroom mode f...
- 10:52 PM darktable Bug #11490 (Duplicate): Crash after opening an image that uses the new color LUT module
- I have used the LUt module on an image in Darkroom, then went to Lighttable and opened the image again in Darkroom - ...
- 09:59 PM darktable Feature #11489 (Closed: invalid): Lighttable: show only edited images
- Please add an option to view/filter only edited images in Lighttable (next to sort).
- 10:34 AM darktable Bug #11341: CSS glitches: top of scrolled content dissapears
- However, scrolling of the panels with the mouse wheel/2 fingers doesn't work. Is it disabled on purpose?
Also available in: Atom