- 11:11 AM darktable Bug #8605 (Fixed): race condition in dt_dev_process_image_job()
- 09:32 PM darktable Bug #8605 (Fixed): race condition in dt_dev_process_image_job()
- The problem is that if you try to move from image to image real fast using the filmstrip (i.e. just press space bar a...
- 11:03 AM darktable Bug #8604 (Closed: invalid): histogram shows colors for monochrome images
- I can still see some colors on the histogram even after enabling monochrome filter for the image.
It's not 100% repr...
- 02:10 PM darktable Feature #8468: Multithreaded export: # of exported images goes back & forth
- Here is a patch to fix it: http://dev.daylessday.org/diff/0001-fix-ticket-198.patch
- 07:49 PM darktable Feature #8466: When exporting to a website (e.g. Flickr), allow simultaneous export to local file
- Or maybe it makes more sense to make two plugins instead of one:
1) file export
2) web export
- 10:09 PM darktable Bug #8403: XMP sidecar: xpacket/xml format, filename, overwriting
- >2. The file should contain well-formed xml including the <?xml?> statement.
Can't find any confirmation of this i...
- 09:45 PM darktable Bug #8403: XMP sidecar: xpacket/xml format, filename, overwriting
- According to Git, the 3rd item is already resolved:
- 09:36 PM darktable Bug #8440: darktable crashes importing filmrolls with already developed photos
- Looks like libexiv2 problem to me.
What's the version of libexiv2 in your system?
Is there any chance to get that ...
- 09:33 PM darktable Bug #8443: Darktable crash when exporting an image
- Please check if you still can reproduce the problem using the latest Git snapshot.
- 09:35 AM darktable Bug #8392: thumbnails get mixed up sometimes after deleting some photos
- Please see if you can reproduce this problem with 0.8.
Also available in: Atom