- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/14/2012
- Last connection: 09/17/2012
- 12:31 PM darktable Bug #8934 (Fixed): 16:9 transformation and export to JPG create image with incorrect resolution.
- After set transformation to 16:9, adding some filters and export raw to jpg with preset resolution 1920x1080 i have r...
- 08:43 AM darktable Bug #8929 (Fixed): 5D Mark III sRAW doesn't work correctly
- Everything is good.
I split zip archive "s1s2.zip" using "split" command and attach it.
- 06:05 PM darktable Feature #8930: Time-Lapse feature
- Thanks, i know this method, but this method is not very useful when using large images, because it does not allow to ...
- 05:34 PM darktable Bug #8929: 5D Mark III sRAW doesn't work correctly
- Yes, but i can do this tomorrow.
- 05:31 PM darktable Feature #8930: Time-Lapse feature
- I mean something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Dy0KHlu6Bg
Create time-lapse video with shift feature.
- 05:19 PM darktable Bug #8929: 5D Mark III sRAW doesn't work correctly
- It`s good news.
See attached another one image for you.
- 05:10 PM darktable Feature #8930 (Triaged): Time-Lapse feature
- I think feature like time-lapse in Lightroom make this application match better.
- 04:19 PM darktable Bug #8929 (Fixed): 5D Mark III sRAW doesn't work correctly
- When I try to open sRaw in Darkroom I get purple image.
Another Raws will work ok.
Also available in: Atom