David Vincent Jones
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/04/2012
- Last connection: 05/27/2019
- 08:46 AM darktable Bug #12680 (New): Underexposure Indicator
- The underexposure indicator appears not to be working but the overexposure indicator is working correctly.
I have ch...
- 07:28 PM darktable Bug #12634 (New): Select Values for Tone Curve
- Selecting a range of values from the image to be seen on the tone curve. The 'pop-up' indicates that this is done wi...
- 06:53 AM darktable Bug #12611 (New): JPG Compression to email
- After exporting to JPG format (95%) onto the desktop at full (0,0) resolution, if I later export to email at a lower ...
- 08:36 PM darktable Bug #12601 (New): Spot Removal Problem
- When a spot-removal area is defined using the add-path option and before the default replacement area is moved then t...
- 04:45 AM darktable Feature #12282 (New): Over/Under Exposure Indicator
- The two indicators for over/under exposure (below the image on the darkroom tab) would be more helpful if there was a...
- 11:37 PM darktable Camera Support #11858 (Fixed): Noise profile for Fujifilm X-Pro2
- My results and profile data is attached
Testing over the entire range appear to be very satisfactory.
- 04:43 PM darktable Bug #11601 (Fixed): Parametric Masking Error
- Parametric mask is displayed as streaks over the image and is unusable.
Initially noticed on a tiff file but the att...
- 12:10 AM darktable Feature #10982 (Duplicate): Saving Users Module Presets
- Currently the users presets that relate to modules are not positively stored in the same way that styles (for instanc...
- 11:23 PM website Bug #10717 (Closed: invalid): Segfault with 32 bit install
- A fresh install on a 32 bit machine with 4 Gb. memory.
dt opens correctly without any images in place but crashes wi...
- 08:08 PM darktable Feature #10712 (New): Multiple color tag values
- When used as a single marker, color tags currently are graded (sorted) from Magenta to Red. The tags however are very...
Also available in: Atom