- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/23/2012
- Last connection: 04/24/2018
- 05:12 PM user guide and tutorials Wiki edit: WatermarkPlugIn (#3)
- 11:42 PM darktable Bug #11944: darktable-cli confused if image is a symlink
- h2. Regression commit identified
This bug is a regression because is did not happen on older version, and was obse...
- 09:32 PM darktable Bug #11944 (New): darktable-cli confused if image is a symlink
- h2. Summary
When processing a picture that is a symbolic link, @darktable-cli@ at some point tries to open the nam...
- 05:23 PM darktable Feature #11924: Allow hot pixel module fusion like other modules
- Offered pull request https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/pull/1627 .
- 01:32 PM darktable Bug #11923: Unable to load white balance
- Summary: this is a blocker bug, as *indeed file cannot be edited in the darkroom.*
Reproduced here with the samp...
- 12:43 PM darktable Feature #11924 (Fixed): Allow hot pixel module fusion like other modules
- h1. Context
* Editing a photo in darktable.
* Sometimes image has a few actual hot pixels to fix, but also some a...
- 12:48 PM website Bug #11406 (Triaged): URLs to manual pages change over time
- h2. Context
Darktable manual on main site has a number of pages that can be linked to. So far so good.
- 10:58 AM darktable Bug #10252: Exiting from sticky preview could/should show the selected image in lighttable
- Still present in darktable 2.0.3.
- 06:49 PM darktable Feature #9402: Darktable-cli: Work without sidecar files
- Simon Spannagel wrote:
> it's documented e.g. here: http://www.darktable.org/usermanual/ch06s02.html.php
> even tho...
- 11:48 PM darktable Feature #10980 (Triaged): Importing through drag'n'drop misses import options
- h2. Context
Drag-n-dropping a directory onto the lighttable main area imports directory content recursively. So f...
Also available in: Atom