- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/21/2012
- Last connection: 11/08/2018
- 01:46 AM darktable Camera Support #12397 (Duplicate): Noise profile for Panasonic GX-9
- Following the previous version of https://pixls.us/articles/how-to-create-camera-noise-profiles-for-darktable/, using...
- 01:44 AM darktable Camera Support #12311 (Closed: won't fix): Panasonic GX9 always uses 4:3 aspect ratio
- My camera is in 3:2 mode, but Darktable loads the raws as 4:3. http://raw.pixls.us/ seems to have GX9 samples for 4:...
- 01:36 AM darktable Camera Support #12310 (New): White balance presets for Panasonic DC-GX9 (V1.1)
- Pull request at https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/pull/1718
/* Firmware Version 1.1 */
- 02:49 AM darktable Camera Support #11210: Doesn't find white balance for Canon Powershot A720 CHDK DNGs
- Natively, the camera produces only JPG. CHDK ( http://chdk.wikia.com/ ) is an unofficial firmware which adds DNG out...
- 11:50 PM darktable Camera Support #11210 (Fixed): Doesn't find white balance for Canon Powershot A720 CHDK DNGs
- I'm not sure if this is a bug in CHDK, darktable's handling of DNGs or just a bad entry in the darktable database. I...
- 12:03 AM darktable Bug #9539 (Fixed): Import of file with xmp does not apply tags
- I was importing from the Import -> Folder dialog in the upper left.
But it does seem fixed now, so closing. Thanks!
- 05:17 PM darktable Bug #9605: slow pixel pipeline can result in crop area jumping elsewhere (race condition?)
- I've seen what I suspect is the same bug, but with a twist: sometimes the crop gets "inverted," ie rather than the ar...
- 03:31 AM darktable Bug #9539 (Fixed): Import of file with xmp does not apply tags
- I have a workflow which precreates .xmp files with gps data. When I import one of these files, tags which I've selec...
Also available in: Atom