- Registered on: 06/25/2016
- Last connection: 04/21/2019
- darktable (Developer, 09/11/2018)
- 01:52 AM darktable Bug #12622 (Fixed): Filmic 2.6.1 gives a much darker result on some photos compared to 2.6.0 if "...
- see https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/issues/2176 for the problem, and either use OpenCL (very fast GPU prof...
- 10:27 PM darktable Bug #12621: multiple instances menu and middle-cick don't work on master rev. af997cb8
- I think I know what happened.
- 09:34 PM darktable Bug #12349 (Patch attached): Local contrast Laplacian : creates strong halos
- See https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/pull/2120
- 05:07 PM website Bug #12567: filmic module
- The same change happens on the latitude, which is suspiciously low in your settings.
Try the same with grey = 8 % ...
- 04:53 PM darktable Bug #12598: demosaicing process
- Demosaicing is essentially an expensive high-tech interpolation to fill the blanks left by the Bayer array. If you zo...
- 03:46 PM darktable Bug #12594 (Confirmed): Non-applicable modules → 2.6 regression
- 03:45 PM darktable Feature #12593: lighttable zoomed view when moving among photos
- More GTK garbage to debug :'(
- 03:43 PM darktable Bug #12598 (Closed: invalid): demosaicing process
- The global preference is applied on the preview (in-software) when the zoom factor is < 100 %, for performance reason...
- 05:34 AM darktable Feature #12588: File names - display and modify
- C is a real nightmare, but it's also the best we have to make pixel processing fast, work on CPU and GPU, interface t...
- 01:33 AM darktable Feature #12588: File names - display and modify
- There is no "call OS" in C. There is only "handle bytes yourself" in C and check that you the OS is happy with it and...
Also available in: Atom