- 08:21 PM darktable Feature #12234 (New): Set export resolution with printing size and DPI
- Some users have complained that they have to compute the output resolution themselves when they need a specific dot d...
- 06:20 PM darktable Feature #8421: Export: option to exclude metadata
- Related to https://redmine.darktable.org/issues/11357
- 10:41 AM darktable Feature #11357: Option to export and not include EXIF data
- I second that. I think this is important especially for GPS-tagged pictures published online.
- 03:38 AM darktable Bug #12093 (New): Import silently crashes when opening/deleting image
- h2. Reproduce the bug:
# import RAW pictures from a SD card or USB-connected camera to an external HDD
# during t...
- 07:06 PM darktable Feature #11993: Detect duplicates and near-duplicates in the database
- Dropping this for future reference : http://www.hackerfactor.com/blog/index.php?/archives/529-Kind-of-Like-That.html
- 05:41 PM darktable Feature #11993 (New): Detect duplicates and near-duplicates in the database
- h2. Problem
It can happen that the same picture is saved mutiple times on the disk, either as exact duplicate or ...
- 04:18 PM darktable Feature #11959: Color balance in HSV mode
- What I suggest is achieving the same purpose in a different way. A color balance just balances colors, the way it doe...
- 11:21 PM darktable Bug #11988 (Triaged): Import photos in folders with $EXIF metadata leads to inconsistencies
- While trying to import RAW pictures from a memory card in folders following the structure $(EXIF_YEAR)-$(EXIF_MONTH)-...
Also available in: Atom