- Registered on: 06/25/2016
- Last connection: 05/28/2019
- darktable (Developer, 09/11/2018)
- 06:39 PM darktable Bug #12678: garbled, noisy and solarized bright yellows
- what is your list of used modules ? Could you try to disable the basecurve ?
- 06:37 PM darktable Bug #12663 (Fixed): Compiler failure after upgrading to Fedora 30: openmp related?
- 02:31 PM darktable Feature #12656 (Incomplete): Smarter faster repair / retouch tool.
- Content-aware tools are proprietary code based on maching-learning and AI. Unless you are able to provide an algorith...
- 04:32 PM darktable Bug #12663: Compiler failure after upgrading to Fedora 30: openmp related?
- Fedora 30 ships GCC 9.0 which uses OpenMP 5 which needs more care than previous versions with parallel loops.
- 01:52 AM darktable Bug #12622 (Fixed): Filmic 2.6.1 gives a much darker result on some photos compared to 2.6.0 if "...
- see https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/issues/2176 for the problem, and either use OpenCL (very fast GPU prof...
- 10:27 PM darktable Bug #12621: multiple instances menu and middle-cick don't work on master rev. af997cb8
- I think I know what happened.
- 09:34 PM darktable Bug #12349 (Patch attached): Local contrast Laplacian : creates strong halos
- See https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/pull/2120
- 05:07 PM website Bug #12567: filmic module
- The same change happens on the latitude, which is suspiciously low in your settings.
Try the same with grey = 8 % ...
- 04:53 PM darktable Bug #12598: demosaicing process
- Demosaicing is essentially an expensive high-tech interpolation to fill the blanks left by the Bayer array. If you zo...
- 03:46 PM darktable Bug #12594 (Confirmed): Non-applicable modules → 2.6 regression
Also available in: Atom